Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 04, 2019

Fun and Easy Glow

I recently received this no-mess sleep mask for free via ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review of the product. After having used it a few times, I can say that I'm very pleased with the result. For starters, I'm a sucker for peel-off masks, I love them and honestly a part of me believes that they work better than a wash-off mask (or maybe that it's just way more fun to peel a mask off...). In any case, I thought this was a great product that left my skin feeling fresh, soft and overall glow-y! I would definitely buy this baby again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Aveeno peel off masks

What a wonderful way to clean and refresh your skin on your face! We are always concerned about the skin on our hands etc. but what part of our body is exposed to the elements the most? The answer is our face. So let's start taking care of it.

April 03, 2019

I love using this product and keep on buying it

I’ve used this product for couple of times already. It has a comforting feeling after used i feel my face is so moisturized. It has a nice effect on my face as well. It spread evenly that it occupies the whole face. It is safe and gentle on skin. I haven’t feel a tingling feeling unlike other face mask i’ve tried.

April 03, 2019

A great option for a peel off mask!

I tried the Aveeno MaxGlow Peel Off Mask theougg the Product Review Club.
    Peel Off masks are not always my first choice because I do find them a bit sticky,, but if I was to use one more regularly, this is a great option. It smells great and spreads on nicely. It dries in the time it says and peels off easily in one big piece. My skin definitely felt smoother afterwards. My husband even tried and liked it as well!

Glow mask

Loved it. It is easy to apply. Smells great. Feels great on and easy to remove. Skin feels super clean and cool afterwards. A nice glow is noticeable. I Will be purchasing this.

Great Mask

I've always loved peel off masks. Ever since I was a kid and my stepmom pranked us on Halloween by taking off her "skin" hehe. I really could see the debris and all the yucky blackheads come off. Very satisfying. I was lucky enough to be picked to try it and I was very very happy with the results. It didn't dry my face out either, which I find some peel offs do. Aveeno did an awesome job. Lots of great ingredients too!

Not bad

This was just average for me. I love a peel off mask and it smells great but I didn't find it to have great results as I feel like it didn't peel off much in terms of whiteheads and I've got a lot lol. Maybe I'm used to the ones that tear off a layer of your skin haha. It does have AHA on it, so I at least expected a bit of tingling and I didn't. Frankly, it needed a lot of product to be peeled off properly and so that takes a while to dry. I say this because it claims to be a mask you don't have to wash off but you really kinda do if you're left with bits that didn't peel off. I do love how smooth my skin was afterward which I did expect it to do because Aveeno has great quality products that I have purchased before. I also love how this whole line is paraben and phthalate free.

1.7/5

Not my favourite mask

In my opinion it's not a mask worth trying, didn't have the best experience with it. Not easy to apply uniform and in order to peel it off..aouch didn't peel at all whole pieces together I had to remove it with water in order to get it off my face.
    #gotitforfree

April 03, 2019

Best Peel off I've ever tried!

This Peel off mask was perfect for the blackheads on my nose. The creamy texture was easy to apply. It wasn't taking long to dry and it takes off every imperfection!

Satisfaite

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit, j'aimerais bien essayer les autres masque du genre de la marque. Il était facile d'utilisation et facile à enlever. Les résultats était bien. Je vais racheté ce masque.