Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Not bad

This was just average for me. I love a peel off mask and it smells great but I didn't find it to have great results as I feel like it didn't peel off much in terms of whiteheads and I've got a lot lol. Maybe I'm used to the ones that tear off a layer of your skin haha. It does have AHA on it, so I at least expected a bit of tingling and I didn't. Frankly, it needed a lot of product to be peeled off properly and so that takes a while to dry. I say this because it claims to be a mask you don't have to wash off but you really kinda do if you're left with bits that didn't peel off. I do love how smooth my skin was afterward which I did expect it to do because Aveeno has great quality products that I have purchased before. I also love how this whole line is paraben and phthalate free.

1.7/5

Not my favourite mask

In my opinion it's not a mask worth trying, didn't have the best experience with it. Not easy to apply uniform and in order to peel it off..aouch didn't peel at all whole pieces together I had to remove it with water in order to get it off my face.
    #gotitforfree

April 03, 2019

Best Peel off I've ever tried!

This Peel off mask was perfect for the blackheads on my nose. The creamy texture was easy to apply. It wasn't taking long to dry and it takes off every imperfection!

Satisfaite

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit, j'aimerais bien essayer les autres masque du genre de la marque. Il était facile d'utilisation et facile à enlever. Les résultats était bien. Je vais racheté ce masque.

April 03, 2019

Not as expected but still good

I would highly recommend to the company to make this a larger size. The amount needed to properly cover your face with a good amount to be able to peel it away is just too much and leaves you with only a few uses per bottle.

Overall great product though
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Aveeno MaxGlow Peel off Mask

I recently received Aveeno MaxGlow Peel off mask as a free to try product from Chick Advisor.
    This product spells and feels great when you apply it. It was easy to apply and easy to peel off. Only down was it took quite a while to dry but what peel off mask doesn’t.
    I loved the feel of my skin after mask was removed, it felted silky smooth and refreshed.
    I would recommend this product and I will be purchasing.

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Good mask

The mask is easy to apply and smells great. Does the job of removing some of the impurities, but not all of it. Leaves skin smooth and radiant, like you were born with perfect skin. I would purchase this again once I am done with the one sent by Chick Advisor. I still think it's a little pricey for drugstore but for the amount you get, it is worth it.

Bon produit

J'aime beaucoup ce genre de masque malheureusement je trouve que pour gagner de l'éclat il faut laisser le produit agir plus longtemps. Ce type de masque ne le permet pas, je suis donc mitigée...

April 03, 2019

My favourite peel off mask!

Super cute packaging and fun peel off mask. I found it worked really well around my nose and chin, but not really useful for the rest of my face. It dried pretty quickly, but some parts still remained a little wet making it harder to peel off. It comes with a generous amount.

April 03, 2019

Brighter smoother skin tone!

This is a nice gentle exfoliant, which is more effective than natural exfoliators due to the added AHA complex! It really helps to even out the skin tone and smoothen up the face texture. After I use this product, I also look more radiant and glowing. I use it about three times a week. I would definitely recommend this product.