Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

1.7/5

April 06, 2019

Ouch

I got this product for free to give my honest opinion. I was super excited to try this peel off mask but was immediately disappointed. It is a bit difficult to apply an ever layer and it’s duper sticky and hard to spread. Once it dries and you start to peel it off, it’s extremely painful like ripping a really sticky band aid off. Once I was finally done I was so relieved but I was wincing in pain the whole time.

April 05, 2019

Good option for post-retinol flaking

I think these peel-off masks are a fun skincare product that help with flaky skin. I definitely don't find it to be gentle in the slightest - the tugging and pulling is very intense on my sensitive skin! That being said, it isn't irritating, per se, and it does serve its purpose. Just make sure to avoid the brows and hairline, and you'll be good.

Updated On: April 05, 2019

#GotItFree via the ChickAdvisor Review Club

It works!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor.

I alternated between using this mask and the overnight mask, and used the drops everyday. I will be honest that I preferred the other mask but that's only because it's more low maintenance than this one. If you have textured skin, want some exfoliation and like peel off masks (and I do), then you'll like this one.

I did feel like my skin looked brighter when using any and all three of the products. While I would buy the other one first, I'd still certainly use this one again as well.

2.3/5

Not for sensitive skin

I received this product for free to try out. I didn't like the way it spreaded on my skin but the worst part is after, when you want to remove it from your face, it really hurts and if you have sensitive skin like me, your face will be red.

Glow or No Glow, This Mask Tightened My Skin

The Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask was easy to use and so easy to remove. It's the first peel-off mask that I've used that peeled off in one piece. I have combination skin with an oily T-zone; this mask helped to rebalance my skin and made my pores less noticeable. My face felt great after using the mask. While I couldn't tell if I was more radiant, I felt that way because my skin felt wonderful. Thanks Aveeno, and thanks to ChickAdvisor for sharing this product with me as part of their Product Review Club!

Very good product

I received this product free for review thanks to Aveeno and ChickAdvisor. I really enjoyed trying this product. I have sensitive skin and most peel off masks irritate my skin when i peel them off and are super painful to remove. This product did not irritate my skin at all. I have oily skin and large pores, and this mask really helped me clear out my pores to make them look smaller. Would absolutely recommend !

Give this mask a try!

I have tried a few other peel-off masks in the past and I did enjoy this one quite a lot! You have to make sure that you put a good amount on the face in a quick amount of time so it can dry evenly and the removal is easier (in one piece rather than multiple smaller pieces)! I would suggest using a mask around the T-zone area rather than all over the face (especially around the hairline because it WILL pull at your hair when you try to peel it off!!!). The mask left my face feeling much smoother and softer, I will continue using it to see what other benefits I will reap! Definitely worth a try! Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try the mask complimentary!

Liked it

Advice people to try and use it for some time and results will be sure . I have been using it from a month . Have seen changes in my skin . try and see it will work

Fun mask!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

Okay, I kinda of like the idea of a peel off mask, just because it's so satisfying! I'm not sure how great all that friction is for your skin though. Anyway, this was fun to use, I enjoyed it, but it wasn't life changing for me. It would be fun for a girls night!

April 05, 2019

Peel of the dull in you!!

This face mask actually surprised me. I was expecting a mask that wouldn't peel off easily for just be really messy, not the case!! After applying a generous layer over my face and letting it dry this mask peeled off very nicely and I can see why its an exfoliator as well, really lifts and gets all that dead skin off revealing a refreshed face. Love love this mask and will stay loyal as the results don't lie. My skin glows!!