Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Very good product

I received this product free for review thanks to Aveeno and ChickAdvisor. I really enjoyed trying this product. I have sensitive skin and most peel off masks irritate my skin when i peel them off and are super painful to remove. This product did not irritate my skin at all. I have oily skin and large pores, and this mask really helped me clear out my pores to make them look smaller. Would absolutely recommend !

Give this mask a try!

I have tried a few other peel-off masks in the past and I did enjoy this one quite a lot! You have to make sure that you put a good amount on the face in a quick amount of time so it can dry evenly and the removal is easier (in one piece rather than multiple smaller pieces)! I would suggest using a mask around the T-zone area rather than all over the face (especially around the hairline because it WILL pull at your hair when you try to peel it off!!!). The mask left my face feeling much smoother and softer, I will continue using it to see what other benefits I will reap! Definitely worth a try! Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try the mask complimentary!

Liked it

Advice people to try and use it for some time and results will be sure . I have been using it from a month . Have seen changes in my skin . try and see it will work

Fun mask!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

Okay, I kinda of like the idea of a peel off mask, just because it's so satisfying! I'm not sure how great all that friction is for your skin though. Anyway, this was fun to use, I enjoyed it, but it wasn't life changing for me. It would be fun for a girls night!

April 05, 2019

Peel of the dull in you!!

This face mask actually surprised me. I was expecting a mask that wouldn't peel off easily for just be really messy, not the case!! After applying a generous layer over my face and letting it dry this mask peeled off very nicely and I can see why its an exfoliator as well, really lifts and gets all that dead skin off revealing a refreshed face. Love love this mask and will stay loyal as the results don't lie. My skin glows!!

2.7/5

Did not peel off...

I could not get the mask to peel off my face for some reason. The instructions told me to apply a "generous layer" onto my face which I thought I did...but it apparently was not enough for the mask to be "peelable". First impression, the mask went on clear which was really hard for me to judge whether the mask was thick enough on my face to be peeled off. It dried pretty well and it was easy to tell when it was ready to be taken off (it goes really hard on your face and becomes a shiny coating). However, when it comes to the peeling off process, it did not work for me. So I ended up just rinsing it with water. Overall, my skin felt great afterwards, but the mask just did not do what it was supposed to...which was peel off my skin. As a general face mask - good. As a peel off mask - meh.

Simple et pratique

J'ai bien aimé le masque. Il s'étale facilement et devient transparent lorsqu'il est sec. Il laisse la peau propre sans tiraillements. Mon ado l'a bien aimé elle aussi!

ouch

Enlève les peaux mortes sur le visage et laisse la peau radieuse et illuminé. En un masque j'Ai vu une remarquable différence. Le retrait du masque fait mal mais cela en vaut la peine. Je le recommande

Good Peel off mask

Peel off masks are usually a hit or miss for me, sometimes I get excited to try one out only to find out they are terrible at actually peeling off! This one however, was easy enough to peel off and left my skin radiant after a couple of uses.

Amazing

I received it free from ChickAdvisor. I love the peel-off mask because you can see the difference right after use. My skin is moisturized and shine.