Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Nice Face Mask

I had fun using this face mask one night. It is easy to apply and I enjoyed relaxing for 20 minutes while it dried up. I could feel it getting tighter on my skin as the waiting time went on. The best part was removing the mask. I think this is the only peel off mask I have ever used that came off in one piece!! It was amazing!!! I wouldn't say it made my face feel much different afterward but I enjoyed using it.

2.7/5

Hard to peel off

I normally love peel off masks and use them a few times a month, but this one is not my favourite. First off, it's quite thick and it's not easy to spread it around. Also, it's small and since a thick layer is required this amount is good for just a few uses. It took longer to dry down than the recommended time, and although I know I used a thick enough layer it was hard to peel it off. It was coming off in smaller pieces and it was more painful than other masks I've tried. It did make my skin somewhat smoother.

I've received this product for free from Chickadvisor.

A wonderful peel-off mask

I must say I've always been a big fan of peel-off mask and the Aveeno positively radiant maxglox peel-off mask did not disappoint! It was easy to apply, smelled great and peeled off really easily leaving my skin feeling firm, healthy looking and dare I say glowing. Overall this is a great product, and I would highly recommend it! thank you Aveeno! #Gotitfree

J'ai adoré!

Je suis vraiment contente d'avoir pu tester ce nouveau masque d'Aveeno. Je l'ai tout simplement adoré!
    Il s'applique facilement avec le bout des doigts. Après 10 minutes, il était prêt à peller. Cette étape s'est également faite super facilement.
    Après son utilisation, ma peau était super douce et propre.
    J'ai beaucoup aimé sa fragrance de kiwi!
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #cadeau

I wish it was wash off!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to try and review.

I usually enjoy masks a lot, it's a like a mini spa day at home:) I was looking forward to liking this mask, but turns out peel-off masks are just not for me. I put on a layer of mask, it formed film, but i didnt not enjoy taking it off, Only small portions were coming off, and it was quite laborious to do my whole face, especially nose area and eyebrows. My face felt nice and fresh after, skin was soft, but instead of spa experience it was extra work. BUT - here is my little LIFEHACK - instead of waiting for it to dry, you can wash it off after 5-7 minutes. I like this express mask much more, i get all the benefits without work (and no danger to my eyebrows). Even if the mask dries off you can still wash it off just use hotter water and a wash cloth.
    Overall I think the mask is a good product, and works for my skin, but the application - i.e. removal is not for me. Wash it off instead!

Takes a Bit of Work but Great Results

I received a tube of the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel Off Mask from ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my trial and honest feedback.

My package of Aveeno Positively Radiant products arrived in the mail just yesterday and I could not wait to try them out. I absolutely love and adore Aveeno products. And when I saw that they were all paraben-free, phthalate-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and gentle, I was all for it!

So in the evening, after my shower, I opened up the tube of the peel off mask to use. The scent was mild and pleasant and the texture was easy to spread onto my face. After I left the mask on my face to dry for the recommended time, it became transparent and shiny, as expected. When it was peel off time, this became a bit of a challenge at first. I wasn't sure where to begin and I couldn't really grasp/grab on to a corner to start the peel-off. It was all really stuck onto my face very smoothly. I had to kind of scratch at the edge of the mask to start lifting it off my face, and once I did that, I was able to start peeling off bits and bits of the mask, sections at a time. I found it was a bit time consuming and that i wasn't a quick, easy peel-off like I thought it would be. I was able to get most of the mask off this way, but then i had to rinse my face off with water to remove the remainder. I found that after I used the mask and peeled it off, it left my skin looking cleaner, fresher, rejuvenated and more youthful and fresh. I have to say that you will need patience to do the peel-off of the mask, but you will love the results to your skin afterwards. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family if they have the patience and time.

1.3/5

March 23, 2019

“Apply generous amount” while getting such little product

Note: I received this product for free for testing purposes.

I love peel off masks because of the lack of clean up afterwards. Plus, there is something satisfying about the painful tug when pulling them off. The thing is, pretty much all masks leave your skin feeling soft afterwards because you’re pulling a layer of skin off, that isn’t always a good thing according to dermatologists. I think this could be fine-tuned with some charcoal to become a painful blackhead removing mask, I mean, it ripped out some of my husbands.

It also claims to brighten the skin, which I guess it initially did as my redness was gone, but afterwards I went in with a cotton pad and some cleanser and found a very very faint layer of green residue on the pad. Then my face went back to its usual redness. I felt that green tint was only there to cancel out the red and make it look like it worked wonders, but it hadn’t.

This is a tiny bottle and it tells you to apply a generous layer of this ‘glue’, so basically it will be gone in no time. I like products that, if I were to pay a decent amount, I expect longevity, but that’s not the case with this one.

The exfoliating and smooth skin I can achieve through other products that are much more lower in dollars and within minutes of some scrubbing in the shower. I can’t say I’d recommend this at all.

This is a fun product!

I love this Positively Radiant MaxGlow peel off mask from Aveeno. This 59g tube peel off mask smells like a fresh summer day. It is lightly scented. The green thick mask applies smoothly and when it dries that's when the fun starts. I love peeling it off. It's like a thin layer of skin. It keeps off very easily and then my skin feels soft and fresh. Aveeno, you are doing a fantastic job with this line of products!!!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my hoest review #gotitfree #tryAveenoMaxGlow

1.3/5

OW!

When I peeled the mask off my face, it felt like it took a layer of my skin along with it! It peeled unevenly and in pieces, and I had to wash off a good deal of it from my skin. I accidentally got some over my eyebrow and it peeled a couple hairs loose... oops! Pretty painful to remove. I am not a fan of peel-off masks, so it may be personal preference, but I did not like this product.

Peel off mask

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. I was super excited to try this as I rarely buy peel off masks. The product was thick and hard to apply on evenly. I used a lot of it in order to get a generous even coating on my face, so the amount you get in the package, is probably only good for a few uses. It dried fairly quickly which is a plus. It was easy to peel off and didn’t hurt like other peel off masks I’ve tried before. It left my skin looking fresh and baby soft. I’m unsure if I will product again, but overall a good peel off mask.