AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Wash Reviews

Sneakers and Cookies is a scent that brings together two things that shouldn’t work together, but do! Combining the amazing scents of two of your favourite things: brand-new sneakers and fresh cookies. Get clean and rejuvenated with Axe Sneakers & Cookies Body Wash.

You may also like AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Spray

October 17, 2019

Amazing product

I'm not a body wash guy but this stuff was great. It may have converted me . The texture was nice. The smell was great.

It didn't linger on your body after it was washed off like some body washes do.

October 17, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

YOu will at first question the scent - but trust me....try it. I love their body wash. You only need a little in the shower and it leaves this cooling sensation on your skin. It also rinses clean so there is no residue. Funny scent - but smells great.

October 16, 2019

Effective and good scent

(review from my son) I really liked this body wash. It smells good and works good too. It's not an overpowering smell just not flowery or girly which i don't like from using the other body washes in our shower. I like that this is made for guys and smells better. It made a lot of suds and didn't feel sticky after either. I would buy it again.
    #gotitfree #AXESneakersCookies

October 16, 2019

J'adore

J'ai aimé l'odeur et la texture du produit, la bouteille est facile a prendre dans les mains, il mousse bien et apres ma douche je me sentait frais, les fragrances etaient juste assez forte et ont quand meme rester longtemps sur mon corps.

October 14, 2019

Body feels clean & fresh

Like other axe body washes I’ve tried, my body felt fresh and alive but left my skin fairly dry. Fragrance is appealing and not overbearing. Once moisturized, the scent was pretty much gone.

October 13, 2019

Il est splendide !

Ce produit a été vraiment un coup de coeur pour mon conjoint. Il sent bon, il est propre et il va s'en doute s'en acheter puisque le produit a été testé gratuitement grâce à XYSTUFF ! Il le recommande à tout les hommes !

Ce produit pourrait même être bon pour les femmes qui n'ont pas peur d'avoir une senteur d'homme :)

October 12, 2019

Leaves fresh aroma

AXE Sneakers and cookies body wash has a not too strong scent of grass , very common scent in body washes. The gel has a light blue color and it’s clear.
    This body was leather very well leaving skin smooth and light scented.
    The bottle looks stylish.
    I received it free to try and review

Works good

This Axe Body wash works well and I feel clean after using it. It’s not exactly a scent I would normally buy but it’s at least not as strong as the body spray. I would buy it again though as the bottle is going to last me a long time.

October 11, 2019

Another pretty good option from Axe

I've used Axe body washes before, and like several other scents, it's both pleasant and gets compliments from the girlfriend. Like the body spray it does kinda have a vanillay scent to it, which I don't mind. I might not buy this scent in the future just because I enjoy other axe scents to a greater degree however.

New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing smell

The body wash had a nice texture and felt very smooth on the skin. The smell was my favourite part. It really smelled good but was not an overpowering smell. The smell also lasted a long time. This is definitely now my favourite AXE product! My son loved using it.