Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 11, 2020

Smells amazing, works even better

The Batiste waterless cleansing foam with coconut milk has this light mousse like texture that's super easy to work with and left my hair feeling refreshed and light. When I first massaged it in it made my hair look damp but it quickly (I'm talking seconds) dried to a clean finish that looked as though it hadn't been days since I'd washed it. A bonus was there was no sticky or white residue, just this fresh clean look and feeling. It smells amazing too! Not overpowering, just subtle and invigorating. I am very happy with this product and so happy I got the chance to try it for free.

Wonderful scent, light

Actually really good, very fresh smell and the mousse is very light, immediate effect. Compared to the spray I tried before, this one smells less strong, and feels less heavy

love it

I have a 4 week old and a 4 year old and dry shampoo has been a life changer on the days i have no time to shower.
    The foam version is a nice change as it leaves no residue, and makes me feel more like my hair has been "washed". The scent was also subtle but nice. I will be buying this again!

February 11, 2020

Great product amazing smell!

Thank you for the free sample of batiste waterless cleansing foam. With coconut milk. I have never used a dry shampoo or foam before and let me tell you I am impressed. This product did exactly what it was meant to do. Gave my hair the uplift that it needed when you don’t have the time. The smell is amazing and is super easy and fast to use. I let my friend try a sample of it and she loved it as well. I would recommend and buy again!

February 10, 2020

Love this product! I would buy this product faithfully!!!!!

I was a bit skeptical at first because no rinse shampoo? I thought, really?! That does not sound appealing! I tried it out and wow, it does the job better than I thought it would! The coconut scent is amazing and the product keeps your hair looking fresh and clean all day! Could fill the can a bit more I must say.... but other than that, I would use this product on my hair religiously!! Thank you so much ChickAdvisor! Can't wait to see what products I can try next!!!!

February 10, 2020

Refreshing

I wold buy this product again, it was amazing.

i usually do not like dry shampoo's but this one was different. it did not leave a chalking feeling when i applied it and it smelled amazing.

February 09, 2020

Doesn't leave you dry and flat

I like this a lot more than powder dry shampoo as it doesn't leave a white residue.
    It also leaves your hair feeling light and fluffy.
    It is something I would definitely use in a pinch.

February 09, 2020

Repousse le lavage pour une journée

J'ai le cuir chevelu sec, donc mes cheveux ne deviennent pas gras lorsqu'ils sont sales. Par contre, le cuir chevelu me démange. Avec la mousse nettoyante sans eau de Batiste, j'ai pu repousser le lavage de cheveux d'une journée. Et même d'une deuxième en répétant le nettoyage à sec. Je n'ai plus aucune démangeaisons et c'est magique! Il ne faut pas s'attendre à un miracle non plus, dans le sens qu'un shampoing est toujours mieux, surtout pour la mise en plis, mais c'est super pratique et rapide à utiliser. Ça dépanne vraiment lorsqu'on manque de temps. La mousse ne laisse aucun résidu, vous ne vous rendrez même pas compte que vous en avez mis dans vos cheveux! Concernant l'odeur, je trouve cela très très léger. J'aurais aimé un parfum un peu plus fort pour un effet encore plus rafraîchissant. C'était la première fois que j'essayais un shampoing sec grâce au produit reçu de Chick Advisor #cadeau. Je suis contente d'en avoir à portée de mains pour les prochaines occasions, mais je ne crois pas en acheter lorsque j'aurai terminé la bouteille.

New favourite!

Thanks @ Chick Advisor for sending me this product to try out for free! It not only smells AMAZING, but it actually works. It gives my hair an instant boost after application. Added bonus that the foaming that happens when it comes out is super satisfying!

New Brunswick, Canada

Works (and smells amazing)!

I’ve tried a number of dry shampoos over the years but never found one that was quite the right fit. Some of them required too much product to actually clean your hair (and would run out very quickly), others were scented too strongly, and some left visible residue in your hair.

Surprisingly, I’ve never tried any Batiste products before! So this was a first for me...and I was very pleasantly surprised!

I found the fact that this particular Batiste dry shampoo comes out as a foam (swipe to see!) I also found that I didn’t need a lot of it to refresh my hair. It also smells really really good.

They also have 3 other kinds of products in this line for different hair types and different needs. I’m curious to try them all!

Overall, I highly recommend! 👍🏼