Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

February 11, 2020

Great product amazing smell!

Thank you for the free sample of batiste waterless cleansing foam. With coconut milk. I have never used a dry shampoo or foam before and let me tell you I am impressed. This product did exactly what it was meant to do. Gave my hair the uplift that it needed when you don’t have the time. The smell is amazing and is super easy and fast to use. I let my friend try a sample of it and she loved it as well. I would recommend and buy again!

February 11, 2020

Love this product! I would buy this product faithfully!!!!!

I was a bit skeptical at first because no rinse shampoo? I thought, really?! That does not sound appealing! I tried it out and wow, it does the job better than I thought it would! The coconut scent is amazing and the product keeps your hair looking fresh and clean all day! Could fill the can a bit more I must say.... but other than that, I would use this product on my hair religiously!! Thank you so much ChickAdvisor! Can't wait to see what products I can try next!!!!

Refreshing

I wold buy this product again, it was amazing.

i usually do not like dry shampoo's but this one was different. it did not leave a chalking feeling when i applied it and it smelled amazing.

February 10, 2020

Doesn't leave you dry and flat

I like this a lot more than powder dry shampoo as it doesn't leave a white residue.
    It also leaves your hair feeling light and fluffy.
    It is something I would definitely use in a pinch.

February 10, 2020

Repousse le lavage pour une journée

J'ai le cuir chevelu sec, donc mes cheveux ne deviennent pas gras lorsqu'ils sont sales. Par contre, le cuir chevelu me démange. Avec la mousse nettoyante sans eau de Batiste, j'ai pu repousser le lavage de cheveux d'une journée. Et même d'une deuxième en répétant le nettoyage à sec. Je n'ai plus aucune démangeaisons et c'est magique! Il ne faut pas s'attendre à un miracle non plus, dans le sens qu'un shampoing est toujours mieux, surtout pour la mise en plis, mais c'est super pratique et rapide à utiliser. Ça dépanne vraiment lorsqu'on manque de temps. La mousse ne laisse aucun résidu, vous ne vous rendrez même pas compte que vous en avez mis dans vos cheveux! Concernant l'odeur, je trouve cela très très léger. J'aurais aimé un parfum un peu plus fort pour un effet encore plus rafraîchissant. C'était la première fois que j'essayais un shampoing sec grâce au produit reçu de Chick Advisor #cadeau. Je suis contente d'en avoir à portée de mains pour les prochaines occasions, mais je ne crois pas en acheter lorsque j'aurai terminé la bouteille.

New favourite!

Thanks @ Chick Advisor for sending me this product to try out for free! It not only smells AMAZING, but it actually works. It gives my hair an instant boost after application. Added bonus that the foaming that happens when it comes out is super satisfying!

New Brunswick, Canada

Works (and smells amazing)!

I’ve tried a number of dry shampoos over the years but never found one that was quite the right fit. Some of them required too much product to actually clean your hair (and would run out very quickly), others were scented too strongly, and some left visible residue in your hair.

Surprisingly, I’ve never tried any Batiste products before! So this was a first for me...and I was very pleasantly surprised!

I found the fact that this particular Batiste dry shampoo comes out as a foam (swipe to see!) I also found that I didn’t need a lot of it to refresh my hair. It also smells really really good.

They also have 3 other kinds of products in this line for different hair types and different needs. I’m curious to try them all!

Overall, I highly recommend! 👍🏼

February 09, 2020

My new can't live without hair care product

Do you even remember what life was before dry shampoo? Yeah, me either.

I have wavy/curly long hair that tends to be on the dry side. I wash my hair every 3 to 4 days generally which means days 3 and 4 are usually dry shampoo days. I leave my hair down on the first two days and up on the next two. All of this to say, dry shampoo is an integral part of my weekly hair routine.

I have tried many different brands but Batiste is by far my favourite. I like that they have a variety of scents and even textures - the coconut scent and the XXL volume ones are my favourites respectively.

To be honest I was apprehensive about the foam formula of dry shampoo. I was worried that it would leave my hair sticky or weighed down. I could not have been more wrong. The foam is delightfully light, and smells great. As much as I enjoy the scents of the other Batiste products I do find that they give your hair a telltale ‘I used dry shampoo this morning’ smell. Although the foam is scented it doesn’t have a strong scent that lingers and I love this.

I tried the foam several times with three different goals in mind; on second day hair that I’d planned to leave down, on second or third day hair that I intended to curl with a curling wand, and also on third or fourth day hair that I’d intended to put up. The foam performed amazingly in each of these cases. I was particularly impressed with its performance when I was leaving my hair down. You work it into your roots/scalp and it disappears immediately with absolutely no residue.

Bottom line, this is an excellent dry shampoo product. As for how it compares to your standard spray dry shampoo, I actually prefer it and will absolutely be repurchasing it. I would without a doubt recommend this product to a friend.

February 09, 2020

Better than the original?

I received this product free to try from Chick Advisor. As a fan of the original Batiste dry shampoo I was really excited to try this and see if it worked as well. I have to say I was extremely impressed by this, and I think I may like it even more than the original dry shampoo! First off, it has a very light, refreshing scent to it. I really enjoyed the smell but it was barely noticeable once it was in my hair, which I liked because it made it clear they weren't trying to make you feel like your hair was "clean" just because they made it smell really strongly. I also found it super easy to use: you apply it just like you would any hair styling mousse. It was really light weight, it went into my hair easily, and as promised, within about a minute my hair was no longer wet. It does say that it doesn't leave a residue, and I did find this to be the case. My hair did not feel sticky, or stiff, nor did it make it greasy. Now for effectiveness. Is this going to make greasy hair look like you just shampooed it? No, definitely not. However, it certainly does refresh your hair. My hair did look less greasy, lighter, and cleaner than before using it. It is definitely not a substitute for washing your hair (but it doesn't claim to be either) - but it IS great for giving you one extra day between washes. Overall I think I will be buying this again in the future! I can't really speak to value, as I haven't yet seen this show up in stores, but if it is a similar price to their dry shampoo ($8-$10), then I definitely think it's worth the money.

Loved it!

I was lucky to be a part of the campaign for Batiste waterless cleaning foam. I got the coconut scented product and it smelled so lovely in my hair. It was very easy to use, almost like using mousse, but no sticky residue, no greasy feeling and when I was done, my hair looked and felt fresh. I have used other similar products before, but never a foam. I would definitely recommend this over some of the spray in ones that leave color or white residue that you have to brush out. Not to say that some of those products don’t work as well necessarily, however this product was quick and easy use to use and the scent was really pretty, not overpowering at all. I definitely give a big thumbs up for this.