Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews
#11 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

Give it a Try! I loved it

Batiste Waterless Cleansing foam with coconut milk đź‘Ťđź‘Ť I suggest trying this product. In between washes to keep hair looking fresh. It works like a dry shampoo without all the airisole. I like trying different products and I would buy. Was very effective & true to its name.

saji 1,125

Smells great

I have tried the foam a couple of times now and I'm not entirely sold on the product. My hair is curly and i was worried that the foam would make it curly again. I was pleased to see that it didn't change the texture of my hair. However, it also didn't seem to do much for making it feel any cleaner between washes or less greasy. The only thing that it did do was make my hair smell nice.

February 17, 2020

I really love that product. So easy to use and fast. Good results. Would recommend for sure. I prefer that product to the powder I used to use before. Cool discover!

Not worth the hype

I was really excited to get chosen for the chickadvisor review club for this product. I absolutely love batiste dry shampoo. However, i don't feel this product held up to it's standards. This is my opinion only and everyone's hair texture is different, but for my wavy hair it did not make my hair feel refreshed and made my hands sticky like I had hairspray on them. I have only tried it a couple times and will probably give it another chance as I have so much of the product left, but I wouldn't go out and purchase it on my own.

February 17, 2020

Works great but doesn't smell like coconuts...

i received the Batiste waterless cleansing foam to try for free, it did work wonderfully, made my hair last 1 more day before I had to wash it. However it smelled like perfummy shampoo..... not like coconuts, which is what i was hoping for....
    all in all a good product, that does make your hair look and smell clean!

2.0/5

NOPE

This product didn't hold up to the hype at all. I thought my hair would feel cleansed and fresh, but it ended up feeling filmy and damp. The smell was really good, but that's the only thing I liked about it. It didn't dissolve properly and I should've just washed my hair like regular. My hair is pretty thick, curly and kinky, so many this product isn't for my textured hair. Maybe for a thinning, limper hair, this maybe bring back some bounce, but not for us curly gals

New Brunswick, Canada

Weird, but works!

I am so used to using a dry shampoo that it’s a bit weird to use a wet product on dry hair. I have used batiste dry shampoo for years and I’m obsessed with it. Although a different concept this stuff really works! Once it dries your hair does feel much cleaner!

I also think if you don’t like the powdery look of dry shampoo, this would be a great product for you

Saskatchewan, Canada

Stick to their dry shampoo

When I was chosen to receive this product for free in the exchange for a review, I was thrilled. I’m a long time fan of Batiste Dry Shampoo. I had high hopes but I didn’t feel that the product really did much. If you need a hair refresh, stick to what Batiste does well- dry shampoo

1.5/5

February 16, 2020

Perte d’argent

J’ai été choisi pour tester le produit mousse shampoing Batiste advocate coconut. C’est la première fois que j’utilise ce genre de produit. Il fonctionne comme shampoing sec en cas des cheveux un peu sales pour donner un aspect de propreté et fraîcheur mais...Un grand mais..il m’arrive après 2 jours que mes cheveux sont pas propres , un peu gras aux racines et manque de volume. J’ai le coup de cheveux carré, donc pas assez longues pour attacher et faire une quête, donc soit je les lave soit ..en fait je n’est pas un autre choix. Je pensais que Batiste advocate coconut vas m’aider et je masquer mes cheveux Un peu sales mais j’ai mettais le mousse selon les indications, mais mes cheveux restent pareil sauf avec un parfum de coconut donc pas de changement. J’ai l’avez testé pendant 3 semaines donc plusieurs fois mais chaque fois je restais déçue et démotivée. Je ne le recommande pas

February 16, 2020

Favorite!!

I’ve tried various brands, but they were either too sticky, too strong of a fragrance, left a residue, or weighed my hair down too much.
    I love how this one did none of that! Great to know why my friends love it so much!