4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

Love love this product

Bio oil absorbs quickly and effortlessly with a very nice light scent. Non greasy which is nice considering it’s an oil. I look forward to include this in my skincare regime on a daily basis.

Good but not great

I love bio oil for my scars. I wish it had a pump!!! I wish it didn't have mineral oil in it. I wish it was cheaper since it has mineral oil in it.

It works well to fade my new scars to old scar colour. It also is really hydrating I usually mix it into my lotion for an extra hydration boost.

Dry oil

Light weight oil that moisterizes as well as has can heal stretch marks. I use for my dry skin. Theres a light scent nothing over whelming. This product has been popular for a long time because it works. No need to drop hundreds of dollars for something high end when this works just as well.

Acne scars

I have acne scars on my cheeks that I feel insecure about and have a hard time covering up with makeup. I love the feel and scent of this oil and I’m excited to see if it helps with my scars.

Classic skincare product

This oil is multipurpose and can be used on hair nails skin and scars. Recently I burnt my face and used this alongside an antibiotic cream to help heal the scars. A beauty arsenal fave!

Bio oil

Do you have a scar or stretch marks that you would like to lighten @biooilcanada is for you. Feels and smells amazing. This will definitely be in my skin care collection #biooilskincare

First time trying Bio-Oil

This light oil is supposed to be great for reducing the appearance of scars and stretch mark. I can only comment on my first application of it, and not on its long term effectiveness. It has a pleasant, light floral scent. It absorbs relatively quickly and it leaves my dry skin feeling soothed. It’s also non-irritating for me. The full sized package is 200ml and is good for 36 months after being opened, so it should last for quite some time. It looks like it will come in handy for the dry, winter months coming up.

September 30, 2018

BioOil works great on scars!

I had an unsightly scar on my throat from a thyroidectomy and BioOil has been the only product I’ve been using on it for over 2 years. The skin around my scar is softer, the scar tissue is lighter and it just looks so much better overall. I almost forget that it’s even there.

“A +++++++”

Not too greasy or thick. Smells pretty good too. It “helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone in both light and dark skin types”...so that’s good! And it contains the breakthrough ingredient “PurCellin Oil.” Do you know what that is?

Bio oil

Bio oil is life changing. Doing something good for your skin and having a light sweet scent is a bonus. Being able to minimize scarring is incredible. Love!! Love!! Love!!