4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

October 11, 2018

Will buy for my family members

I really like what the product says it does. The feel and texture is light while providing a great effect. Great price. I would not buy it for myself as i cannot tolerate the scent.

Jessica Gariba

This is the holy grail. I think I wouldn’t have survived pregnancy without this product! I still use it daily. It makes my skin feel soft and definitely overtime eliminates blemishes.

Way to much scent

I've used this product several times. I haven't noticed any improvements but I know you need to use this long term in order to. I do love using this on my cuticles. It absorbes quickly but I find it's way to purfumed for me.

October 10, 2018

C'est bien

J'ai acheté BIO-OIL via le chickadvisor showcase kit et j'ai été agréablement surprise d'avoir une grosse bouteille et une petite bouteille de voyage ! J'aime ce produit et son odeur, après une seule application j'avais l'impression qu'il avait déjà estompé une cicatrice d'acné que j'avais depuis plusieurs mois mais il faut une utilisation prolongée pour en voir les effets car cela agit à long terme. à date j'ai bien aimé le produit.

Great for preventing stretchmarks

I received the bio oil from the ChickAdvisor Show case kit. I have been using this oil every day during my pregnancy this past few months. I love the result; I had no stretchmarks! i also love the little version of the bottle. It is perfect for travelling. I also like the multipurpose use: scars, aging skin, uneven skin tone and dehydrated skin. The only negative part is the bottle. When using the oil, it tends to drip on the side leaving the table oily. Besides this, I still recommend this product!

Would repurchase

I love this product because it really does help one heal scars, cellulite and stretch marks. I’ve been using this product for over 10 years and continue to repurchase it.

October 09, 2018

Handy travel size included....

This oil has soooo many uses! A staple for everyone’s kit.

The Chick Advisor Showcase also provides a handy travel size of this oil. Who doesn’t need that nearby when you go on vacation.

Little cuts and scrapes have no chance on leaving their mark on you with this nearby!

#BioOilSkincare

Love the smell

I got this product from chickadvisorshowcase. First of all, I love the smell of it so much. Looking at the benefits, I would be using a lot either for scars or to strenghten my nails. Great product

Love love love Bio Oil

I used to use Bio Oil when I was pregnant on my belly for stretch marks. It worked well then and my stomach is stretch mark free to this day :)
    I never thought to use it on my face as a moisturizer! Omg this is amazing ! I put it on in excess at night and it soaks into my skin and makes my face super soft the whole following day!
    My best friend gets break outs from almost every cream or oil she uses and NEVER from this! I told her what I was using and now she is doing it nightly as well :)
    The smell is amazing too ;)
    The price reflects well on the quality !

Need more time to tell

Feels wonderful on the skin, but impossible to review / see effects after only single use. Will update my review on this website after using longer.