4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

February 20, 2019

Miracle product

I have used this product to treat scars made by skin burns and it is really impressive how fast and effective it works.
    I burned my arm cooking and I put on this oil twice a day and in a couple of weeks my arm was as if nothing had happened.
    Really recommendable!

February 16, 2019

Thee best

This stuff right here is amazing. I used it threw out both of my pregnancies and I didn't get one stretch mark, I also use it on so many other parts that's have little scars that need to be washed away.

February 14, 2019

Miracle in a bottle

This oil is like a miracle in a bottle. It is intended to be used during and after pregnancy for strength marks prevention and cure, however, I have tried it for the past 4 weeks on my face and could tell the difference. It added this healthy glow to my complexion! Love it!

February 09, 2019

Miracle durant la grossesse

L'huile Bio-Oil fait des miracle pendant la grossesse. Je l'utilise 2 fois par jour depuis le début de ma grossesse. Je ne voie aucune marque apparaître sur mon ventre. Mes cicatrise d'étirement précédente se dissimulent aussi. Je vous le recommande fortement pour la grossesse.

January 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Consistency is Key with Bio Oil!

I have tried bio oil several times over the past few years and with very minimal success. But I have friends who swore by it. Three months ago I gave it another shot. This time though I got a couple of bottles and used the product daily.

What a difference! My dry legs and face have drastically changed. Even tones and more importantly they are hydrated! The part of was missing is applying it consistantly. Now I can see the difference. While my head knew this, my ability to follow through is what drove the results.

So if you've tried this in the past like me but didn't see the results you were hoping for, take the time to treat yourself properly and consistently. You will be amazed

#biooil #consistentcy #evencomplexion

January 26, 2019

Get Up and Buy Yourself the Bio Oil!

I've been using this product for about a year and I have nothing but positive comments regarding this product.
    It's part of my Daily Skincare Routine - I use it before applying my makeup and it's a part of my Morning/Night Routine. It has a simple fragrance to compliment the entire product altogether. A single to two drops of this product does the job.

It literally does everything stated on the product's packaging itself from reducing acne scars, uneven skin tone, dehydrated skin to stretch marks. I suggested this product to all my friends.

I really love it... my sister and I finished 3 (60mL) bottles so far and just opened another one!

January 26, 2019

Goodbye scars!

Amazing miracle product! Last year I fell walking my friend's dog and scraped the skin off my right forearm. It left a horrible scar, and Bio-oil was the only product that made a difference. It faded the scar considerably. Definitely worth buying.

January 23, 2019

Most effictive moisturizer

I originally purchased this product to apply to my belly and thighs during pregnancy but what I found was the most effective moisturizer I’ve ever used. I used it on my chronically dry legs and they became transformed into supple smooth legs I was not ashamed to bare! I’ve even found it effective to use on sunburn to aid in healing and although it’s not a popular choice, I use it on my face during the winter months. It’s the only product that combats my dry flaky skin. I’ll continue to restock my cosmetics bag with this one!

January 15, 2019

A Body Oil That Does Make A Difference

Even though I have heard of and have read great reviews about Bio-Oil. I also found out that it contains vitamins and plant based oils that are suppose to be so good for aging, dry skin, scars and stretchmarks. So I was looking forward to trying Bio-Oil out for myself. Thanks to #ChickAdvisorShowCase Buy At Home Kit this was just one of the amazing beauty products I got to try. I got two bottles of Bio-Oil a full size and a sample size. I did share the sample size with one of my co-workers so she could also try it and let me know what she thought.
    I found that Bio-Oil absorbed very quickly, felt nice on my skin and was very easy to apply. With continued use I did see a noticeable difference in the look and also the feel of my skin. I found that it improved and lightened age spots on my hands, I could never have any children but I do have stretch marks on my breasts and on my stomach because of loosing and gaining weight over the years. I did see a that they did seem more faded and not as noticeable. My skin also looked smoother, more hydrated and felt so soft. So I was surprised and satisfied with my results after using Bio-Oil for a couple of months. I know that my sister swore how good Bio-Oil worked during and after the birth of her son. I also have heard from my women friends that also use Bio-Oil to help keep their skin to look younger. Also men and women who have scars do to acne that seen remarkable results.
    I will buy Bio-Oil again and I have recommenced how well it works to many of my family and friends.

0.7/5

January 15, 2019

Bio Oil

I suppose saying this product is not effective is a bit unfair BUT if you can't use the product - which is quite pricey - for the intended purpose because the smell makes you want to throw up and gives you an instant migraine, it counts as ineffective? I know several people who swear by this oil but I seriously cannot get anywhere near it. If they made it unscented I'd be willing to try again, but as is....I simply CAN'T do it.