4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

October 26, 2018

Love it

Recive this bio oil as a gift on chickadvisor showcase for volunteering the show and i simply live it. My first priority when i need to cpmbat with dry body its too early to tell that it removes streatch marks and stuff but i really love how it vanish body dryness and leave your skin soft and silky

October 24, 2018

A holy grail

As expensive as it is, I can think of very few products that could replace this in my daily routine. I have been using this mainly to deal with some scarring i have on my neck. I would caution that results may not appear as soon as one would like, but they definatly are there in the long run. At least, that was the case with me.

October 17, 2018

Holy Grail!

Now this product isn’t cheap but it sure is great! I use this post-shave as a moisturizer on my legs when they are really dry in the winter and it works wonders! My legs are so smooth that anyone that touches them literally can’t help but comment! Highly recommend if you have extremely dry skin!

October 16, 2018

Great scar treatment!

Love this bio-oil! Thanks to chuck advisor for recently trying this product out during their awesome showcase! Have been using this oil on my csection scar for a couple of weeks now and I see results! Great product!

3.2/5

October 15, 2018

Smells great!

I got a full size and a travel size of Bio-oil in my Chickadvisor Showcase at-home box. I'm in the second trimester of my pregnancy now, and I was looking for something to moisturise and help prevent stretchmarks when they announced the Showcase box contents.

The packaging is simple, it's a plastic bottle with a twist on cap. The oil itself smells nice, like baby oil. My son loves helping me apply it on my belly and he also thinks it smells good. It does keep my skin nice and moisturised. As for preventing stretchmarks, it's still too early for me to tell as during my first pregnancy, my stretchmarks appeared during my third trimester.

That said, it is quite expensive and I'm glad I got to try it at a discount thanks to Chickadvisor Showcase.

October 15, 2018

Willing to keep trying

Received this bio oil at the showcase and tried it for the first time. I am trying it on 2 scars that are many years old so probably need to use for longer time period. It is a light oil which absorbs quickly which is great because I don't like oily/greasy products. Will continue use. Also did not know this had many uses other than stretch marks. Will definitely buy again.

October 14, 2018

Amazing product

I have been using this oil for many years now. It works wonders on helping to heal scratches and cuts with no scars. It just makes my skin feel good. Highly recommend!

October 14, 2018

Love this product

I have used Bio-Oil in the past and will continue to use it. Love the smell. it is very light in fragrance. Oil goes on so smoothly and absorbs easily. When I broke my ankle I used it in the scar and everyone has remarked on how well it healed.

October 12, 2018

A Miracle Worker

I have heard about Bio-Oil for so many years now and have finally tried it! I mainly applied it over my dry patches of skin which was very effective. I do like the scent of it as it is light and not strong at all. It comes in a variety of sizes and you can purchase it at Wal Mart! I am definitely a fan!

October 12, 2018

Soften not Oily

Super soft and no oil residue from the BIO-OIL .. love the travel size and the everyday version. Smells so pretty and it helps with my dry skin as well all the troubled areas. Hoping long term it will help fad my scars and stretch marks. One can only hope and believe it to be true! I would totally recommend it!