4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

October 01, 2018

Amazing product

I am really loving the Bio Oil. The gentle scent is nice, and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I'm looking forward to what the longer-term results will be from using this oil.

September 30, 2018

I look forward to the long term!

I have eczema scars from my childhood as well as stretch marks. I love the lightweight feeling of the oil and the non-irritating fragrance in this product. The Bio-Oil is also fast absorbing (despite it being an oil). I cannot wait to use this this winter.

Bio Oil

I've been using this product for quite some time and it works well. The consistency isn't thick which makes it easy to rub around.
    After using it for a few weeks, I had almost given up hope that the stretch marks on my thighs would disappear but as time went by I'm happy to say it actually works ! I find that exfoliating the area first, helps as well .

Miracle worker!

This is a miracle worker product! It has so many benefits that I cannot even name them all! It has a nice light smell and gets absorbed into the skin easily without leaving you feeling greasy and oily! I have used it on my feet after running when I start to feel callouses starting to form, I put it on at night with a pair of socks and in the morning, just like magic, my feet are soft and callous free! It is great on the face as well to get rid of any scars and imprefections of an uneven skin tone! I also use it instead of cuticle oil and it works wonders! Great product for a million reasons, definitely give it a try!

Multi-use oil!

I've tried Bio-Oil before and loved it! Its super moisturizing and has a mild scent. It's take a little while to absorb but it's an oil, so it's to be expected.
    Gladly, I did not get stretch marks with my pregnancy, so I can't comment on it's effectiveness on stretch marks, but it was nice to massage into my belly while pregnant to help get relief from the itchiness.

I usually massage the oil into my legs after a shave for some extra soothing and moisturizing.

Love that there are so many uses for this product!

Thanks ChickAdvisorShowCase

lightly scented!

The Bio-Oil is lightly scented and leaves a soft, luminous glow on the skin after application. I love that is doesn't leave a sticky residue on the skin and absorbs relatively quick into the skin! this oil is great for sensisitive skin, non-comedogenic, and supposed to help with scars, stretchmarks, and uneven skintone, so I'm excited to try this oil out on some scarring to see what my skin looks like in a few weeks time!

September 30, 2018

this is my all time favorite product

I use Bio-Oil all the time. Usually once a day at night because it is so fast absorbing, and then whenever any skin feels dry. It's great for scars, it smoothes rough dried feet like a dream (put on socks after running it in at night, wait until morning) and even helps with exema. I but these at Costco and am constantly giving them to my family members. Can't get enough of the goodness.
    #BioOilSkincare #miracleoil #dailyroutine #showcase

Bio oil

I haven’t used bio oil before for anything but I will consider using it it the future. It left my skin silky smooth. The patch I used it on is still much softer than the rest of my hand.

Sinks right in!

I have tried every oil on the market and never found anything quite like this one. It sinks right in and leaves a light subtle fragrance that dissipates after a couple minutes. I can get dressed as soon as I apply the oil to my skin and be on my way! #biooilskincare

Great product

Have recommended and purchased this product for all of my friends during their pregnancies. A great skin care product to help with scarring and stretchmarks