4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

Great oil

This oil is extremely moisturizing, I use it on my legs after a shower, on my feet and cuticles, it’s very light and smells great. Awesome product! Gla dI had the chance to try it through purchasing the ChickAdvisor at ho,e box.

BioOil

I have had the privilege of enjoying the benefits of Bio-Oil. My skin feels and looks great. My stretch marks are even looking greatly reduced. I have recommended Bio-Oil to several of my family, and friends.

October 12, 2018

Great body oil to help reduce stretch marks

I was happy I received this to review because I’m pregnant and was looking for a product to help reduce stretch marks. I really loved how it soaked into my skin nicely and kept my skin soft. I liked that it also came in a travel size.

Best body oil

Bio oil has got to be the best oil out there. I love the feel when I apply it to my skin. It’s not greasy and I can dress straight away. I’m not sure if it’s actually working on my old stretch marks but I’ll keep using because i love how my skin feels.

Yass

Im soo glad I was able to stock up on bio oil at the chickadvisor showcase! Its so great in the summer time for cracked feet and elbows!the feeling of smooth skin after is awesome

October 11, 2018

Will buy for my family members

I really like what the product says it does. The feel and texture is light while providing a great effect. Great price. I would not buy it for myself as i cannot tolerate the scent.

Jessica Gariba

This is the holy grail. I think I wouldn’t have survived pregnancy without this product! I still use it daily. It makes my skin feel soft and definitely overtime eliminates blemishes.

Way to much scent

I've used this product several times. I haven't noticed any improvements but I know you need to use this long term in order to. I do love using this on my cuticles. It absorbes quickly but I find it's way to purfumed for me.

October 10, 2018

C'est bien

J'ai acheté BIO-OIL via le chickadvisor showcase kit et j'ai été agréablement surprise d'avoir une grosse bouteille et une petite bouteille de voyage ! J'aime ce produit et son odeur, après une seule application j'avais l'impression qu'il avait déjà estompé une cicatrice d'acné que j'avais depuis plusieurs mois mais il faut une utilisation prolongée pour en voir les effets car cela agit à long terme. à date j'ai bien aimé le produit.

October 09, 2018

Great for preventing stretchmarks

I received the bio oil from the ChickAdvisor Show case kit. I have been using this oil every day during my pregnancy this past few months. I love the result; I had no stretchmarks! i also love the little version of the bottle. It is perfect for travelling. I also like the multipurpose use: scars, aging skin, uneven skin tone and dehydrated skin. The only negative part is the bottle. When using the oil, it tends to drip on the side leaving the table oily. Besides this, I still recommend this product!