4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

January 03, 2019

Really works reduce scarring!

I've used Bio-Oil on scarring and dark marks on my skin and it has really helped reduce those. It also works well on stretch marks. It is expensive, but a bottle goes a long way. I do think it works best for dark marks. I have fair skin and I have lots of darkened scrapes and such on my legs its gotten rid of.

December 28, 2018

Très efficace!

Ce produit m'a aidé à vaincre mes problèmes de peau asséchée et certaines imperfections sur mon visage. Je mélange quelques gouttes de bio-oil à mon hydratant quotidien et je constate un bel éclat. Je l'applique aussi avant le coucher lorsque ma peau est très sèche et dès le lendemain, je constate une nette amélioration!

December 20, 2018

bio oil mon allié contre les vergetures

lors des premiers mois de ma grossesse je cherchais a tout prix un produits pour éviterde voir apparaitre des vergetures sur mon ventre , une amie a moi m'avait conseillé de tester la BIO OIL , et la ! j'ai eu un vrai coup de cœur pour ce produits je l'ai utilisé durant tout les mois de ma grossesse et je n'ai eu aucune vergetures <3 je suis tombée amoureuse de ce produit , aujourd'hui je l'utilise souvent que ce soit sur mon visage ou sur mon corps je suis vraiment satisfaite <3

December 18, 2018

Stop fooling around and just BUY THIS NOW

I had stomach surgery in September 2018 (90 days ago) and bought this to see if it really would help reduce the visibility of the scars.
    Completely unrelated I had also somehow developed a dry scaly rash in the creases between my cheeks and nose. At 42 I believed it was rosacea or some type of dermatitis since I am ALWAYS trying new products and figured it was a reaction, this rash persisted since July with no relief so I stopped wearing makeup and stopped using facial products.
    First: I used the bio oil to help remove the hospital tapes and paper tapes and realized I was allergic to the adhesive in the tape! I applied the Bio Oil every couple hours and the irritation and redness disappeared in 3 days. The suture sites healed BEAUTIFULLY in less than a week. Zero irritation, zero infection, just perfect. I have continued to use this on my abdomen and my stretch marks are fading!.
    My face : I decided it couldn't hurt to see if thus would help. After applying to my abdomen I would take what was left on my cotton ball and apply it to my face rash. OMG after 10 days my rash is completely GONE. No redness, no scars, no itching. Gone. I am never wasting money on garbage again. This product will be and is a permanent fixture in my beauty regime!

December 17, 2018

The best thing for sunburns!

I’ve used this for years and always liked it. Leaves my skin super soft and smooth but recently while I was on vacation I discovered this is the best thing for a sunburn, even better than aloe! Keep putting it on and it’ll help your tan last!

December 10, 2018

Bio Oil - An Older Product Newly Discovered

This oil was a surprise, to my knowledge the brand Bio Oil has been around for awhile. I had looked at the product before, but had not tried. To my surprise it gave my skin a renewed appearance after a few application. I live with very cold winters, and mature skin, have been using it regularly and like what I am seeing. A great procductn👍👏🏻

November 30, 2018

Heals cuts and scrapes plus reduces appearance of scars.

-healed up small scratches and larger scrapes/abrasions (recently had a small fall on the sidewalk)
    -made old scars and stretch marks disappear
    - Not scented
    - Smaller bottle size is good for trips
    - Can easily refill travel size
    - Probably cheaper to buy the larger size and refill the smaller one. (I do this with my travel mouthwash)

November 20, 2018

Bio Oil Skincare

I have been applying for a few weeks now, on my face on my arms to try and reduce the skin damage and brown spots. On the arms it seems to have lightened the dark spots a bit, so will continue to apply and hope for good results. feels real nice going on and the light smell is not too bad!

November 07, 2018

Amazing product

I received a large and travel size bio oil while at the chick advisor showcase. I was so excited to see this product as one of the items. I have been using bio oil for about 5 years now. I have very fair skin and any type of cut or scratch will cause scarring. I always use bio oil on these spots to help reduce and erase the scars. I've also used bio oil for stretch marks. I absolutely this product and its effectiveness. I will continue to reccomend to everyone!

November 07, 2018

My skin likey

I received this in my showcase at home kit, and I'm in love. I have used it on my entire face and body (a little goes a long way) and my skin feels soft, dewy, and hydrated. In Saskatchewan and Canadian winter. I am prone to eczema too, so this is going to be a part of my routine all winter long.