4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

October 15, 2018

Willing to keep trying

Received this bio oil at the showcase and tried it for the first time. I am trying it on 2 scars that are many years old so probably need to use for longer time period. It is a light oil which absorbs quickly which is great because I don't like oily/greasy products. Will continue use. Also did not know this had many uses other than stretch marks. Will definitely buy again.

October 14, 2018

Amazing product

I have been using this oil for many years now. It works wonders on helping to heal scratches and cuts with no scars. It just makes my skin feel good. Highly recommend!

October 14, 2018

Love this product

I have used Bio-Oil in the past and will continue to use it. Love the smell. it is very light in fragrance. Oil goes on so smoothly and absorbs easily. When I broke my ankle I used it in the scar and everyone has remarked on how well it healed.

A Miracle Worker

I have heard about Bio-Oil for so many years now and have finally tried it! I mainly applied it over my dry patches of skin which was very effective. I do like the scent of it as it is light and not strong at all. It comes in a variety of sizes and you can purchase it at Wal Mart! I am definitely a fan!

Soften not Oily

Super soft and no oil residue from the BIO-OIL .. love the travel size and the everyday version. Smells so pretty and it helps with my dry skin as well all the troubled areas. Hoping long term it will help fad my scars and stretch marks. One can only hope and believe it to be true! I would totally recommend it!

Great oil

This oil is extremely moisturizing, I use it on my legs after a shower, on my feet and cuticles, it’s very light and smells great. Awesome product! Gla dI had the chance to try it through purchasing the ChickAdvisor at ho,e box.

BioOil

I have had the privilege of enjoying the benefits of Bio-Oil. My skin feels and looks great. My stretch marks are even looking greatly reduced. I have recommended Bio-Oil to several of my family, and friends.

October 12, 2018

Great body oil to help reduce stretch marks

I was happy I received this to review because I’m pregnant and was looking for a product to help reduce stretch marks. I really loved how it soaked into my skin nicely and kept my skin soft. I liked that it also came in a travel size.

Best body oil

Bio oil has got to be the best oil out there. I love the feel when I apply it to my skin. It’s not greasy and I can dress straight away. I’m not sure if it’s actually working on my old stretch marks but I’ll keep using because i love how my skin feels.

Yass

Im soo glad I was able to stock up on bio oil at the chickadvisor showcase! Its so great in the summer time for cracked feet and elbows!the feeling of smooth skin after is awesome