Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser Reviews

Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Cleanser dives deep into pores to trap 2x more dirt, oil, and impurities*--while adding some self-care to your skincare routine. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal, radiates self-love and care.

*than a basic cleanser

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub and Stress Relief Clay Mask

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Very impressed with this cleanser.

I was so pleased to receive my parcel with this cleanser in, I have tried Biore products before but this is now my favourite in their range. I must admit the first time I used it i probably used more than was necessary, one pump is plenty to create a nice lather. I was quite surprised during the first use that my skin was left feeling very tingly and had an almost stinging sensation, it wasn't an unpleasant feeling so I wasn't unduly concerned and the results were absolutely worth it! My skin looked and felt squeaky clean. I will definitely be buying this product after I've used this bottle.

Southampton, United Kingdom

Daily purifying wash

Daily purifying face wash from Biore for oily skin is really good to help deep clean and de-stress your skin i notice that while washing my face i could feel that the face wash works really well not need to use a lot of the product just a little bit goes long way i felt that my skin was really clean and soft definitely would buy it again

Leinster, Ireland

amazing

I’ve been using Bioré Rose Quartz Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser for a week now and I have to say I start notice changes in my skin. It cleans super deep, doesn't dry skin, and doesn't clog pores. My skin feels so fresh, soft and clean. I also like the slightly cooling sensation it gives me while I'm washing my face with it. It smells amazing and you only need very little of this product for your entire face because it foams easily. I'm very happy with it and I'd definitely recommend using it.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Lifesaver

Can't rate this cleanser highly enough. My skin was in meltdown after a different range of products had brought me out in spots. This cleanser calmed everything down within one wash and has nearly got rid of all my blemishes just a couple of days. Mild but thoroughly cleansing, I use it twice a day and love the results. It seems to help prevent blemishes and soothes any that do appear.

February 16, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Amazing stuff

I absolutely love this face cleanser it's the best that I've used so far! It has a light texture, a beautiful fragrance and after just one use my face feels so clean with no impurities whatsoever! Now that I've found my favourite cleanser I will definitely continue using it and recommend it to everyone!

United Kingdom

Amazing product

It's gentle and works great! Super easy to use. Really does help with cleansing the skin and preventing break outs. It leaves my skin super soft and refreshed. Smells nice too. Love it and highly recommended.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

PURIFYING CLEANSER

From the first time I used it, my skin felt thoroughly clean and energised. I have very oily skin especially on my T-zone and this keeps the oiliness at bay. It has a lovely texture and comes with a pump dispenser which makes it easier to use! would recommend this product.

North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Tingletastic clean

Now this i love it when applying the cleaner my skin felt tingling also like a menthol feeling if that makes sence i could feel it waa doing something i like that with skincare.
    The first time i used i gave my pores an opening with a warm muslin cloth then applied cleaner rinsed with cold water then repeated my skin feel so refreshed after one use ive Continued to use daily and each time i am still reliving that first impression i love the tingle!
    I'd definitely recommend to friends and family and feel it is very affordable skincare

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Amazing!!

This cleanser leaves your skin feeling amazing. I am very oily and this keeps the oils at bay for at least 12 hours. It makes your skin feel soft and smooth and very clean. The impurities are washed away and combatted with this unique formula. A must for anyone looking to combat oils but clean skin without being too harsh.

February 14, 2020
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

dazzlingly fresh

This is by far my favorite product from the rose quartz range, it's a beautiful glittery pink product that really packs a punch! I have super oily skin and excess sebum in my pores, Iv'e found that this product really helps with my oil problems and has even reduced the amount of blackheads/blocked pores. I would definitely recommend this for anyone with oily skin.