4.1/5
Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

A real deep clean!

I love this cleanser, it gets down real deep into your pores and pulls out any dirt and oil that could cause acne. I found clearer skin with just a few uses, and after a week or so my skin was so clear and soft! It can be a bit on the drying side if you have sensitive skin but a good moisturizer to follow up with will take care of that!

March 20, 2019

I would purchase this on a regular basis.

The Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser is perfect for everyday use. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean with a soft clean, fresh scent. I have noticed my skin feels softer and looks more even.

Magic in a bottle

This is the best cleanser ever created! Let me just start off by saying a little goes along way so make sure you only use a pea sized amount that’s all you need believe me! It gives your face a cool warm sensation, it feels so nice and relaxing! After I was done washing my face it felt super nice and breathable! I have oily skin and this is the only cleanser that will work wonders on my face! I’m definitely sticking to this cleanser, it’s afforable and does the trick!

March 19, 2019

Gentle and Effective

I cleanse my face with this product every morning and I knew by day 4 that it was a winner. It’s a gentle cleanser with a few scrubbing beads that foams up in your hands and smells very light and fresh. When you wash it away your skin feels only a little bit tight and the glow is instant. I saw a noticeable reduction of little blackheads on my nose and my skin feels so soft and non-oily. I highly recommend!

March 19, 2019

This product rocks

Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser is the best product i have found. With 4 children whose ages range from 12-22 it has been put to the test. My 14 year old daughter has oiky skin and was pone to nunerous blackheads. Since using the cleanser it has disappeared and her self confidence restored

March 18, 2019

Great everyday clenser

Love this product! Has just enough punch to keep away nasty spots and blackheads but gentle enough that I can use this everyday without over drying my skin.

March 15, 2019

Great for a deep clean - once a day

I use this product in the evenings if I found my face is congested from wearing a lot of makeup. I wouldn't use it more than once a day however as it can dry and strip your skin.

March 15, 2019

Un bon nettoyant désincrustant

Mon conjoint et moi adorons ce nettoyant Bioré. Il sent bon, il enlève les points noirs et ravigote notre peau. Lors de l’application on ressent une fraîcheur instantanée sur la peau. Par contre il faut faire très attention de ne pas en mettre sur les paupières.. Après le rinçage, on sent notre peau lissée et fraîche. Mon conjoint travaille dans la construction et adore ce produit. Il n’a jamais sentie sa peau aussi douce depuis des années. Il n’est pas du type crème et nettoyant du tout!

March 14, 2019

Yes, Yes, Yes

This facial cleanser is the absolute best if you like the tingling cold sensation it gives as you apply it to your skin. I love that feeling, it feels so hydrating and refreshing and makes me look forward to cleaning my face. Sometimes i even use this as a make up remover + cleanser all in one (when I'm feeling a little lazy) My only problem with Biore products is they target there products for certain skin types but they dont seem to have many or any products that ive seen for dry skin girls like myself. This product is targeted towards oily skin types. Ive even see combo and normal targeted products but never dry in my drug stores at least. I still use this product and love it, even though i have dry skin, so if you're like me and have dry skin this product can still work for you as well!!

March 14, 2019

dry your skin

I have really oily skin so I was happy to use this, but I found that this really dries your skin so it might be better to use occasionally rather than frequently, unless you always feel like your face is dripping with oil.