Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

This all-in-one wash is a natural, tear-free formula that combines gentle cleansers from coconut and sunflower oils with enriching soy protein to create a deeply nourishing cleanser that leaves baby's hair and skin silky soft. As if baby wasn't already snuggable enough.

2.2/5

July 12, 2017

Over dry

I heard alot that burt bees products are so good so i got the shampoo and body wash for my new born but it was so harsh to her skin. The skin was soo dry after the bath that the burtbees moisturiser couldn't help. Same happens with one of my friend. Doesn't like the product.

June 14, 2017

My little girl loves this.

We converted to burts bee's shampoo, and it has been great. My daughter does not cry as much as she used to when she washes her hair. We are all happier:)

2.8/5

June 02, 2017

My baby must have really sensitive skin so I was surprised that it made her skin look dry and flaky. I really liked how it made her hair soft and smell nice. I like that it is all natural. Maybe I will try using this again when she is a bit older.

May 05, 2017

Like every other Burt's Bees product, the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash is amazing! You feel good using it on your baby since it's a natural product, it smells great and works great! I highly recommend.

March 28, 2017

This product is the only one I will use for my son's sensitive skin. It helped soothe his eczema and did not aggravate his cradle cap. The smell is amazing without being overwhelming. Left my son's skin soft and clean.

March 20, 2017

LOVE this product!! The smell is amazing and works great will definitely be buying this all the time!!
    I love how it's tear free and not full if chemicals like other products.

February 27, 2017

I have been using Burt's Bees for my baby's bath since day 1! She's now 7 months.
    Love everything about it!!
    - No allergic reactions
    - No tears -- only made eye red when shampoo got in. I just had to rinse it off.
    - Smells GREAT!
    - Reasonably priced
    - Lathers well
    - Rinses easily
    I did a lot of research in regards to the products that I would use on my baby. I'm glad we went with Burt's Bees.

February 23, 2017

This baby shampoo and wash has a nice light scent and is super gentle on my little girl. The scents lasts for a really long time in baby's hair and is refreshing.

January 05, 2017

Used only Burt's Bees products for all of our three children, tear free, delicious scent and products are all natural, love the smell of their hair after using this shampoo!

November 30, 2016

I got some sample so used it for my baby boy. It has a bit strong honey smell but it made my baby's hair very soft. I like it because it's natural too.