Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash Reviews

This all-in-one wash is a natural, tear-free formula that combines gentle cleansers from coconut and sunflower oils with enriching soy protein to create a deeply nourishing cleanser that leaves baby's hair and skin silky soft. As if baby wasn't already snuggable enough.

January 12, 2018

Our favourite baby wash!

After trying quite a few all-natural baby washes, this is hands-down our favourite. It does a great job at cleaning without drying out our toddler's skin. It's also tear-free, so it doesn't irritate her eyes, and it has an amazing almond scent.

December 09, 2017

a little goes a long way!

This shampoo is a bit pricey at almost 10$ a bottle, however trust me when I tell you that a little goes a long way. It lathers up wonderfully and rinses off clean - no soapy film left on your babies body and best of all, it smells delicious - you will want to eat your baby up after every bath. I've been using this shampoo for all my 4 children and love it!

September 25, 2017

best baby wash

I've tried many different baby shampoos and I always come back to this one. It has a lovely smell, cleans well and doesn't irritate my kids skin. I even use it for myself :)

September 21, 2017

I would purchase it again.

We got this on sale and it is one of our preferred options, minus the cost. We love how it has more natural ingredients and is wonderful on our baby's skin.

2.2/5

July 12, 2017

Over dry

I heard alot that burt bees products are so good so i got the shampoo and body wash for my new born but it was so harsh to her skin. The skin was soo dry after the bath that the burtbees moisturiser couldn't help. Same happens with one of my friend. Doesn't like the product.

June 14, 2017

My little girl loves this.

We converted to burts bee's shampoo, and it has been great. My daughter does not cry as much as she used to when she washes her hair. We are all happier:)

2.8/5

June 02, 2017

My baby must have really sensitive skin so I was surprised that it made her skin look dry and flaky. I really liked how it made her hair soft and smell nice. I like that it is all natural. Maybe I will try using this again when she is a bit older.

May 05, 2017

Like every other Burt's Bees product, the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash is amazing! You feel good using it on your baby since it's a natural product, it smells great and works great! I highly recommend.

March 28, 2017

This product is the only one I will use for my son's sensitive skin. It helped soothe his eczema and did not aggravate his cradle cap. The smell is amazing without being overwhelming. Left my son's skin soft and clean.

March 20, 2017

LOVE this product!! The smell is amazing and works great will definitely be buying this all the time!!
    I love how it's tear free and not full if chemicals like other products.