Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

September 14, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

My favorite

I love all burts bees! The chapstick is my faborite because its so easy to just take on the go. I have so many through out my house. I never go without. Its so soft on my lips and makes them so smooth. I know I never have to worry about dry lips. I always recommend to my friends and family.

September 14, 2019
    California, United States

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees is my go to chapstick. I literally wear this stick all day everyday. I feel like a lost puppy dog without it. I leaves my lip very moist. If I don't have my chapstick my lips with get chapped. I always have atleast three different flavors for this chapstick.

September 13, 2019

Fantastic! Especially love the Coconut & Pear!

After hearing the never-ending praise for beeswax products and seeing Burts Bees products all over my local drug store, I decided to bite the bullet and try it. No regrets! I ended up buying the two-pack flavored lip balms 'vanilla bean & coconut-pear' and they both are fantastic in effectiveness and flavor.

They keep my lips moist without tasting fake, and the flavors are not too overpowering, I especially love the coconut & pear flavor, it is a great combination and actually makes my mouth feel a bit 'fresher'.

September 13, 2019

The best

I was looking for something safe for my daughter's lips (she's 15months) and it was the best one, for her I use everything from burt's bees, I know it's safe and effective.

September 12, 2019

Bee Mine

Honey is super good for your skin and your lips, it is great at healing and moisturizing. This lip balm does a fantastic job of keeping my lips supple

September 12, 2019

Burtsbees amazing

I use burt's bee lip balm everydayxi find it's very helpful to my lips and makes them feel less dry at all times I absolutely love burt's bees lip balm and so does my almost 4 year old daughter especially in the winter months theres no other lip balm then burt's bees

September 10, 2019
    California, United States

My lips feel great!

I love this product! My lips tend to be on the dry side, and they always feel wonderful after I use this. The ingredients are excellent, and the price is very reasonable- especially for the quality.

September 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Been using for YEARS!

This is my go-to chapstick. I prefer the eucalyptus flavor, however sometimes it’s hard to find. I’ve used other “bees wax” brands and have not been satisfied. Burt Bees for the win!

September 09, 2019

I buy this product every time!

I find that this lip balm works extremely well! I love the fact that the company has a tinted version, different flavours, and they even have a hypoallergenic version! Definitely a great buy with tons of options.

September 09, 2019

Definitely my favourite!

Great product, does not leave a greasy feeling. Forgot it in the car in the heat of the summer and it didn't melt into a mess. Love the fact that there is not a strong fragrance, just delicate mint.