Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Best affordable balm

Affordable!! And no need to special order or go too far to pick up.
    Quality ingredients that don’t leave lips feeling waxy or oily.
    Our household goes through a lot of lip balm tubes, especially in our Canadian winter season. Kids lose them at school, and they are easy to replace.
    I would recommend to anyone looking for daily use

Effective and affordable!!

This little lip balm stick does a great job at hydrating your lips, it’s a great price point and the mint adds a pleasant tingly sensation upon application.

I would buy again

This is an amazing product! It’s not thick or sticky like most chap sticks can be. It’s light and smooth. Moisturizes your lips perfectly and protects from the harsh elements

December 05, 2018

Wonderful feeling!

My sister bought me this chap stick to try and I absolutely have fallen in love with it! It makes my lips feel so good and soft! It gives great hidration which is need in these long winter months! I highly recommend!

December 03, 2018

I will continue to buy this product!

I just recently bought the Strawberry lip balm and I love it! I have used several different lip balms, and this one isn't my absolute favorite, but it is definitely at the top of my list! It does work which is important. My daughter really likes the Strawberry and Vanilla too!

December 03, 2018

Recently discovered Burt's Bees products

Recently discovered Burt's Bees products and I would definitely buy this product again! It is never greasy and when I use it before bed at night I wake up with lovely soft lips.

Tip: I apply a lip liner through the day then put this on and it blends lovely.

December 02, 2018

AMAZING!!!!

I love how this this lip balm is all natrual i also love how moisturizing it is its like if i appiled oil on my lips i also have very sensitive lips and this lip balm didn't give me any problem didnt make my lips chapped espically in the winter i disnt feel any discomfort i would highly recommend this product to anyone

November 30, 2018

In the middle

For those of us with super sensitive lips and skin it’s hard to find products to use that do not cause uncomfortable side effects but Burts seems to work pretty well without all the horrible side effects.

November 28, 2018

Lasts forever!!!

I am very sensitive to most facial products. Burt’s bees lip balm has been a life saver! I work in an environment thAt is very dry resulting in chronic dry lips. I find their lip balm goes on easy and stays on for a long time. I use it every night before bed and when I wake up I can still notice it on my lips. With the many different flavours/types you can find, and most not being overbearing in the scent or taste, plus natural ingredients anyone can find one they like. I specifically like the peppermint, pink grapefruit, and the extra hydration ones the best. Only con is that sometimes it can go on a little too thick but that is a quick fix! Would recommend to anyone especially with any skin sensitivities

1.3/5

November 26, 2018

Does not absorb

I appreciate that it contains natural ingredients but it did not work for me. It felt worse than using plain Vaseline on my lips in that it was a dry layer of wax upon my very dry lips. I would not recommend this product to anyone I know.