Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

November 13, 2018

Love Burt's Bees

I absolutely love Burt's Bees products. I have been buying the lip balms and gloss for years and absolutely love them. They keep my lips smooth and they don't dry out in the cold. Would recommend this over and over again.

November 11, 2018

Love hydratant picotement

Ce baume est une pure merveille! Il laisse un petit picotement sur les lèvres avec une sensation hydratante. Besoin d'appliquer ce baume une fois par jours et vs sentirez vos lèvre hydrater pour la journée.

November 09, 2018

Love this product!

This is a great moisturizer for dry cracked lips especially in cold and dry weather. Lasts a very long time. I also bought the lipstick of the same brand!

November 09, 2018

Great

In the winter i suffer from chapped lips and i tried many lipbalms, Nothing helped. My sister recommended burts bees beeswax and now this is the only lipbalm i use.

November 08, 2018

The best chapstick ever

I have been using burt's bees chapstick for over 10 years. This is the best ever! They have a huge variety of flavors and scents. Leaves your lips moisturized and soft all day!

November 06, 2018

Love bee wax

Bee wax with other ingredient do wonders .. it is the best formula I have ever tried .. it is natural and effective
    I would purchase again for sure..

November 05, 2018

One of the best lip balms

Burt's bees lip balms are a tad bit more expensive that other lip balms but the ingredients seem to be all natural. The lip balm is smooth and non-irritant, works magic in a short time to give nice soft lips. The taste is also not bad.

October 31, 2018

My favorite lip balm ever!!!

This is the best lip balm on the market in my opinion. I have big lips and this stuff works! it never leaves my lips dry aftwards like someo ther lip products and the flavors are amazing!

October 28, 2018

i like it

my friend gave it to me, and its always with me now, amaizing how soft it feels and how much help it does to my lips!. winter is coming so i know i ll be using it a lot! i am definetelly buying it once i finish mine!

October 28, 2018

I like this product

This product is great for the winter time. it moisturizes my lips and smell answer. The price is reasonable. And I love that is it gender Neutral. I wish it was a little bit more product in it