Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Soft

I just bought this lip balm a few weeks ago and I'm glad I did. During the harsh winters in canada it does a number on your lips. This chapstick wasnt sticky, it goes on nice and smooth and seems to last and keep my lips protected and smooth.

Love it!

I love this stuff. It really helps with moisturizing chapped lips and keeping them moisturized. I also really like the tingly feeling from the mint one personally

Lip Balm

I tried Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm this winter. I really don't mind it. I usually use Blistax in the cold weather. But this year I've changed lip Balm.

GREAT STUFF

I purchased my first Burts lip balm a while back, and quickly became a loyal customer- it is not hard. This is by far the best lip balm I have ever used smooth- effective - and spoiled me for alternatives. :)

Love this stuff

I love this stuff. My lips get so chapped and this is the only stuff that will help them. I even buy it for my kids. My daughter lives this stuff to helps her lips a lot.

February 11, 2019

I would buy this again and again and again!!

Okay I can’t stop buying these lol I have an addiction.. these are the sooo good, feels sooooo goood on my lips guys!! Glides on sooo smooth!! I just exfoliate my lips with brown sugar and honey and cinnamon and then put this on my lips OMMMGGG like soft as a babies bottom on my lipsss :) !! Go get yourselves some right nowww !!

Updated On: February 11, 2019

Oh and they smell and taste soo good too!!

February 11, 2019

Burt’s bees offers a smooth slick application not greasy

Burt’s bees offers a smooth application effectively erasing dryness, the application is not greasy or heavy but shear and delightful it comes in a compact tube easily advanced and fits fits perfectly into the smallest purse for easy travelling

Baby lips

I love Burts Bees products!! As I always mention always exfoliate your lips do not expect a chapstick to fix your dead skins on your lips. Whether we like it or not our skin cells die and must come off no matter how much we moisturize them. This chapstick works well for me. It gives me a baby soft lip and maintains it for a long time before I have to go back and exfoliate my lips. I always moisturize my lips with Burt's Bees before applying any colour, it gives me a natural look. Although I like this lip gloss I absolutely am in love with the other Burt Bees tinted chapstick in the colour "Fig". With that I literally put no colour on my lips as it already gives a beautiful rosey lucious colour and moisturizes so well. It kind of plumps your lips as well.

February 11, 2019

I keep one at home, one at work, and one in my purse

I love Burts Bees products but this one out does them all. It protects your lips from the elements especially in winter. It leaves your lips soft and moist for a long time.

February 10, 2019

Love this product

I don’t use any other product on my lips since I tried this one. Excellent!! It keeps your lips moist. It’s smooth, soft and very moisturizing. It smells great and it’s easy to find if you have in your makeup bag due to the colour. Would definitely recommend you try it!!