Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Great product

Really effective. Even though they have diff flavors it is pleasant for women and mens. All my family uses this brand, and we all love it. My favorite is the strawberry flavor.

Only stuff I use

This is the only stuff I use. It gos on really smooth. When my lips start to get that feeling of burning I apply this for the day. By the end of the day they are back to normal. Love how they are all natural ingredients. If you love natural ingredients you will love this lip care. It dont not have that burning intense feeling. Highly recommend to everyone.

Bees are working

I love Burts Bees lip balm because it is a natural product made with beeswax. It moisturizers my lips, seals and protects them against dryness. My grand daughter also uses it and loves the different flavours.
    I would definitely recommend it.

Lifesaver!

I love Burts Bees lip balm. I have used many different scents and I love them all! They are a bit more pricey than other lip balms so I try to buy them on sale, but overall worth the price!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

The honey of a cure for your lips

I have tried various Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip balm is a wonderful product for winter lips . This time of the year it nourishments work to keep winter dry cracked flaky lips soft and moist . It is an investment in quality care at a awesome price .

Love me some Burt's Bees

I’ve been using Burts Bees lip balms for over 6 years now and i am happy ! My lips get dry easily (I tend to lick them a lot) so the lip balm helps avoid cracking or peeling.Hydration to the max

I use this product everyday and it lasts a good few months! I would definitely recommend this.

Hydration to the max

I love the feeling! This balm goes on super smooth ... It feels very natural and i just love it

Absolutely love!

Love these chapsticks - they always leave your lips ultra smooth and smell great as well. I use them all year long and I really like the ones that have a hint of colour to them to add to your lips

2.3/5

Michigan, United States

Irritated my lips

While I love Burt's Bees and the majority of their products, this lip balm is absolutely terrible for me. It dries my lips out even more than they were in the first place causing them to crack and sometimes it causes this itchy feeling? You would think this would be a hypoallergenic product, but something in this is extremely irritating on my lips. I wouldn't use it again for myself but I know others love it so take my review with a grain of salt.

January 13, 2020

The only lip balm I’ll buy!

I’ve been using Burts Bees lip balms for over 5 years now and I haven’t been disappointed! My lips get dry easily (I tend to lick them a lot) so the lip balm helps avoid cracking or peeling. I love the original but I also enjoy the Vanilla version.

Hydration to the max

I love the feeling! This balm goes on super smooth and doesn’t have any overwhelming candy like scents to it. It feels very natural and I like to have that in a product from a world that is so Chemicalized. The only con for this product is that it is a little pricier. Because of this my heart cries every time I lose one. But I seem to always have one on hand in every purse and console.