Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

July 11, 2018

Best bang for your buck

This lip balm is fab. I keep one in my bedside table drawer and put it on every night before bed. I also keep one in my coat pocket and one at work! They are that good. Great scent and staying power. Love.

July 07, 2018

The bee’s knees!

I love Burt’s Bees products. I have been buying the lip balm stick for years. I especially like the vanilla bean scent. I find this is the only type of chap stick that doesn’t result in my lips becoming drier from regular use. It also works really well as a cuticle oil.

2.7/5

July 06, 2018

I will use it but not great

I’m very picky about my lip balms mostly because I have sensitive skin and have allergic reactions to a lot of lip products. I do not enjoy the texture of this product. I find it sticky/tacky where as I prefer a smoother base. It does not cause any allergy problems but I also do not find it to have the moisture I need.

2.8/5

Great but not the best

I like this balm, but it's not my favorite. I am not fan of the texture and most the time also the smell of the different balms. It's correct for dry lips, but wont stay long.

BUY IT!!!!!

It worked so well for me and it not only healed my lips but it kept my lips moistured for a while. I recommend using this product for a long time. It has great longevity also!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

It's good

Burts bees are definitely better than most on the market but I still fing that they leave a bit of a waxy film behind when I use them. They have a good variety of flavors to choose from that don't taste fake.

Beehive Frenzy

I brought this product after seeing it online a couple times and quickly fell in love!!!!. It was like the feeling you experienced after finding a great lotion; instantly hydrated. Its a total lifesaver from the huge problem of cracked dry lips. I used to suffer from this problem a lot so its great that i can finally recommend a solution.

July 01, 2018

Softest

This Chapstick is the best chapstick I've tried it makes my lips so silky so smooth and I love the fact that it's all natural. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody in the world.

June 30, 2018

My favorite

I absolutely love burts bees. Its a bit more expensive for lip balm but its a quality product and worth the extra. Its natural and has a pleasant taste.

June 29, 2018

Lip balm

I work in an environment where my lips are always dry. I tried all kind of different lip balm and once I tried Burt's bees I was hooked. I absolutely love it. Highly recommend.