Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Croydon, United Kingdom

Best lip balm ever!

This is the best lip balm ever! It works summer or winter, leaves lips hydrated and protected. I always go for Burt's lip balm - for me there is no better alternative. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

Netherlands

Does the job

This lip balm penetrates and moistures my lips rather than sit on the surface. The balm stays solid even in hot weather, but still glides on easily. It does a great job on my cuticles too!

Derby, United Kingdom

Have to love Burt's bees!

This is one of my 'go to' lip balms as they are lovely in texture, feel great on my lips and lasts well once applied. It is full of great natural moisturising ingredients and really helps to stop my lips from chapping in winter.

They are not the cheapest option but for a non-petroleum based product it is great value in my view.

Central and Western District, Hong Kong

My all time favorite!

I have used this lip balm for about 5 years now, although I would switch between brands when there are special discount on the other brands, I always come back to this one. I love it is very natural and easy to apply. It has a good teaser instead of a weird taste.

Essex, United Kingdom

Kissable lips

This is a great lip balm. The whole family use it it is perfect for the the cold winters and avoids those uncomfortable chapped split lips. Great flavours too. I keep one in all my bags

2.3/5

Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

Wouldn't buy this product again

I would not purchase this product again as its sticky and thick, I felt it coated my lips rather than moisturising them. The smell isn't very appealing either I would not recommend this product to a friend

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

The holy grail of lip balms

This is genuinely the best lip balm I've ever used! I have a bad habit of licking my lips when I'm nervous or when they feel dry, which leads to them getting cracked and having flaking skin in the winter. With most petroleum based lip balms I feel that they have a 'rebound' effect after continued use, meaning I have to use them more often to get the same result. This doesn't happen with Burts Bees. Its thicker waxier texture means it stays on and doesn't transfer onto any other part of my face. I also like the subtle natural fragrance of the lip balm - and the flavour, though I know you're not supposed to lick it. I would love a version with added SPF for the summer

Coventry, United Kingdom

great product

This is a great value product that leaves my lips soft and hydrated. My daughters love it as well and both have one which they take to school with them.

Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

My Favourite

This is by doubt the best lip balm I have used, I have really dry chapped skin and this has helped no end! I would be lost without this!
    It healed my lips as well as making them soft and keeping them hydrated

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Calling all natural lip balm lovers!

This is my favourite and one and only go to lip balm. For all those ladies/ men looking for a clean petroleum jelly free products nothing beats berties bee lip balm.

It hydrates my lips without feeling greasy or icky! Its soothing for chapped lips, as soon as put it on you feel like its already helped protect your lips from the environment.

There are many new flavoured and tinted lipbalms in this range which make it brilliant and exclusive many different people and skin shades!