Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Something different

I received this product for free to review.
    If you like cranberry juice, this could be something to try. I like it as a mixer. People have different tastes, but give it a shot.

Miam quel delice

Jai tester ce produit et jai adorer, le gout est tres bien balancer, on dirais quon boit un cocktail alcooliser mais sans alcool cest super, je le recommande cest super bon!

Updated On: November 10, 2019

J’ai ete selectionner pour tester ce produit gratuitement. J’ai adorer le canada dry a la canneberge. J’ai aimer le gout, on dirais qu’on boit un cocktail alcoolise mais sans alcool, jaime beaucoup. J’envisage dans acheter a nouveau. Je le recommande a tous le monde.

Interesting Flavour!

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the cranberry ginger ale. I still prefer the regular ginger ale better. I found this version is too sweet for me. On the other side, my boyfriend LOVES it! He does have sweeter tooth than me. So if you like sweet drinks and cranberry, then this is the drink for you. The cranberry flavour is very subtle and you still get to taste the ginger ale. Pretty decent drink but I wouldn't buy it again.

Same great taste

My first impression at the store was the packaging. The red really made the box stand out along side all the other flavours. When I got home I decided to try it right away. At first I didn't really notice much of a cranberry taste, it didn't really come until after and even then, it's not an overpowering taste. You mostly taste the original ginger ale and then there's a little hint of sweet cranberry, I found it to be a perfect balance. It's something I imagine drinking around Christmas time. All in all, the packaging, price, and taste were all on point! I will definitely buy this again.

Yum

Love gingerale and this little extra flavour of cranberry just was the perfect touch. I can totally see myself in the future buying this and will make a nice addition to the holiday drinks

Yummy and Festive!

I absolutely love the Cranberry Canada Dry Ginger Ale. It's perfect for the holiday season, but I wish they sold it year round. It would be good for mixing as well. It has a nice cranberry flavour without being too tart.

*I recieved this product to review, however that in no way altered my opinion.

So yummy

This drink is so yummy when it’s cold I love how it taste it’s not too harsh but just right love the taste and the look this has become one of my favourite drinks

Tasty

We found Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale to be tasty and refreshing. My husband was sick when I brought it home and we always rely on plain ginger ale when we are under the weather. This time, I gave him the cranberry ginger ale and he loved it! This is our new go to and not just when we are sick!

Refreshing

I was excited to pick up a case of Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale and I was not let down. The drink is balanced very well and has a great cranberry taste. My family and I had some at a family dinner and we were all very satisfied. I will definitely be buying more in the near future.

November 03, 2019

Love it! Would buy again.

I am very thankful to have received this flavour of Canady Dry Gingerale for free, in return for my honest review. I loved this flavour, it was a nice light flavour that isn't too strong and is nice to add to your drink instead of just the original gingerale taste. I was worried that it would be too much like cranberry juice but it wasn't, it was very good and not bitter.