Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

Yum

Love gingerale and this little extra flavour of cranberry just was the perfect touch. I can totally see myself in the future buying this and will make a nice addition to the holiday drinks

Yummy and Festive!

I absolutely love the Cranberry Canada Dry Ginger Ale. It's perfect for the holiday season, but I wish they sold it year round. It would be good for mixing as well. It has a nice cranberry flavour without being too tart.

*I recieved this product to review, however that in no way altered my opinion.

So yummy

This drink is so yummy when it’s cold I love how it taste it’s not too harsh but just right love the taste and the look this has become one of my favourite drinks

Tasty

We found Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale to be tasty and refreshing. My husband was sick when I brought it home and we always rely on plain ginger ale when we are under the weather. This time, I gave him the cranberry ginger ale and he loved it! This is our new go to and not just when we are sick!

Refreshing

I was excited to pick up a case of Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale and I was not let down. The drink is balanced very well and has a great cranberry taste. My family and I had some at a family dinner and we were all very satisfied. I will definitely be buying more in the near future.

November 03, 2019

Love it! Would buy again.

I am very thankful to have received this flavour of Canady Dry Gingerale for free, in return for my honest review. I loved this flavour, it was a nice light flavour that isn't too strong and is nice to add to your drink instead of just the original gingerale taste. I was worried that it would be too much like cranberry juice but it wasn't, it was very good and not bitter.

November 03, 2019

Artificial flavouring is a no for me

I love Canada Dry. I always have, and they use real ginger and no artificial flavours.
    This cranberry one has no cranberry listed in the ingredients. Disappointing.
    It tastes good but I wouldn't buy it. I'd rather just get regular gingerale and add some 100% juice.

Absolutely awesome

This is my favourite soda especially around the holidays. The taste is amazing and the carbonation isn’t too much. This is great in a punch or as a mixer with alcohol.

Canada dry cranberry sweetness

I loved to try this beverage thanks to #chickadvisor! It adds a little extra sweetness with the cranberries and it is truly delicious! I also mixed it with fruit juice to change it up, great for fancy drinks as well!!

November 03, 2019

Perfect For The Holidays!

I received this product free on behalf of my review for Chickadvisor & Canada Dry! This review is of my own words and experience.
    I purchased the regular Canada Dry Cranberry Gingerale at my local grocery store. The price was reasonable and seemed to be the same price as all soft drinks in that area, which is great as sometimes specialized drinks are more than normal drinks. My kids were excited to give this new flavour a try as they normally only receive normal gingerale as a treat. There first reaction was how it tasted. It has a good cranberry flavour but not too over powering. They drank it up quick asking for more! The amount of bubbles in this drink were comparable to regular gingerale which is great for me, as too many bubbles upsets my stomach. After tasting this product, I think it would be PERFECT for holiday punches (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) as well as mixed drinks and as a treat for the kids. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family and will be purchasing this product on my own.