Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

Good once in a while

I was happy to try the Canada Dry Cranberry ginger ale for free as I wasn't sure how I'd like the flavour.

I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it. Ginger ale is my go to soda and with the cranberry it gave it a nice festive flavour. It was a bit too sweet for me but i would still drink it once in a while.

I also tried it in a cocktail with vodka. It was delicious. I had a few friends try it as well and it was a hit with them also.

I would buy again but mainly for cocktails!

Too much Cranberry Flavour but overall good taste

I was excited to try this product as my family always mixes cranberry juice with ginger ale at holidays.

I found the regular Cranberry Ginger Ale a bit too sweet and not enough “ginger ale” taste. Most of the flavour was the cranberry do not a proper mix in my opinion.

I will try the diet next time too see if it’s less sweet.

I did enjoy still! The packing is great. Very festive.

DELICIOUS

I've used this for several different things, punch, cocktails, and just by itself. Each time, it did not disappoint! I love how it is not too sweet for me and everyone at home enjoyed it.

Recommend!

November 12, 2019

A sweet twist on the original

I loves this special edition of my favorite ginger ale! It has a festive feeling and is great for the holidays. It is a touch sweeter than regular ginger ale so it is great for cocktails!

The best flavoured Ginger Ale ever

I got the opportunity to try New Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale and I fell in love. It's so light and refreshing. There is no after taste like most flavored pop. I bought cases right away and I will be very sad when when the flavor ends. MAKE THIS A PERMEANT FLAVOR PLEASE#gotitfree#chickadvisor

Très bon!!

Vaux vraiment la peine gout semblable au redbull aux canneberges!! J’espere que cette saveur va rester sur le marché le plus longtemps que possible. Très dur d’en trouver au alentour de la ville de quebec (j’en ai trouvé ailleurs dans une autre ville a 4h de chez moi).

So refreshing!

This Cranberry Gingerale by Canada Dry was so refreshing, crisp tasting and was a perfect compliment along side a meal. I would totally buy this product in the future - the price was great and the taste was perfect! #CanadaDry #Cranberry #chickadvisor #freesample

November 12, 2019

Delicious and Refreshing. Would buy again.

I enjoyed Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale a lot! A light refreshing taste that wasn't too sweet, it would be great at any time of year for any occasion.

Great Alternative!

I was super excited when I was picked to be part of the product review club to give my honest review for this drink because I really enjoy ginger ale as well as anything cranberry. I think this would be a great alternative to the regular one for the holiday season. It has the taste of ginger ale with a hint of tartness from the cranberries. Overall a great combination.

The only pop I like

This is one of my new favourite drinks. Very tasty and refreshing. I don’t even drink pop and I love this cranberry ginger ale. Will purchase another time