Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Flavorful beverage

I tried this drink with my teenaged daughters. We all enjoyed this drink. I enjoyed the lemony taste. It was subtle yet distinct. I don’t drink ginger ale much but I will definitely purchase this. I received this Canada Dry ginger ale free. #gotitfree

June 12, 2019

Great lemonade with a hint of gingerale!

First time trying this drink! If you like lemonade and you like gingerale, this is the perfect combination for you! This tastes more like lemonade with just a hint of gingerale. Light and refreshing. I can think of many ways to incorporate this with my summer drinks... Bring out the vodka and rum! Only thing I don't like too much about this is that a can contains 34g of sugar. Drinking in moderation is not bad. Should definitely give this a try!

Refreshing for summer

Great twist on a classic taste! Not to sweet just the perfect blend of Canada dry and lemonade. Enjoy cold on a hot day or at night for an adult beverage this drink is delicious.

Very refreshing

I love how refreshing this drink was. It was so hot out today and after my run I opened a can a finished it all in 2 minutes! I’m not too carbonated or too lemony. Well balanced.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great switch to Ginger Ale

If you're a fan of ginger ale or lemon drinks, you may want to pick this up for a change. I this has a light lemon taste, nothing to sweet or tart. It's for sure more tart, but it's more of a hint. I'm not a fan of lemon aid, but this would be a great substitute. Drinking this on a hot day, would be a nice refreshing drink!

My only complaint is the amount of sugar in this drink. It's nothing crazy for a "regular" drink.

Fresh lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale

This new drink adds some fun variety to the regular staples!
    Tastes great, light and not as carbonated easy to drink.
    Very refreshing flavour with subtle lemon.
    Thanks CA! #gotitfree

2.3/5

June 12, 2019

I love ginger ale and I like when they come out with new flavours. Im not saying I didn't like it but I didn't LOVE it like I had hoped. It was refreshing but was hoping for a more sudle taste. I would drink again just not buy. I would recommend to try though as everyone s taste differ and maybe it's cuz I dont drink as much pop as I used to

Canady dry

j'ai été agréablement surprise par ce nouveau Canada Dry Soda Gingembre a la limonade

le mélange de citron et de gingembre est parfait, le gout est tres bon

merci chickadvisor et merci canada dry

#chickadvisor, #gotitfree #cadeau , #CanadaDryLemonade

The Real Taste

Canada Dry came up with this new drink Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale. It is delicious!!! I am a big fan of Canada Dry but this drink went above. It tastes like you squeezed your own ginger and lemon. Doesn’t have any after taste. It’s carbonated. The new look is inviting. Thank you @CanadaDryLemonade, @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

June 12, 2019

Different twist on fizzy lemonade

I like the packaging, makes it look like old school lemonade. I also like the appearance of the drink itself in my glass, just like lemonade but carbonated. The taste on the other hand is quite different than expected. I'm not sure I prefer it over traditional ginger ale, but it can grow on me.