Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Perfect Summer Time Drink

*I received this Canada Dry Lemonade Flavored Ginger Ale through the Product Review Club for free to try out and give my honest review*

Thank You ChickAdvisor and Canada Dry for the opportunity to get to try this refreshing unique drink.

This came at the right time it was so hot today that I immediately poured this over a huge glass of ice and it was so delicious and refreshing.

I really love the combination of Ginger Ale and Lemonade and I also added a garnish of a lemon slice.I think adding a sprig of Mint would be fantastic as well.There are so many possibilities.

I think adding it to some Vodka or Rum would be a great adult drink as well...That will be my weekend drink to try.

I have always been a big fan of Canada Dry Ginger Ale and I love lemons and squeeze them into everything I drink Water,Soda etc.So this Lemonade flavored Ginger Ale is really something I adore.

Perfect on a really hot day,bubbly and extremely refreshing.I would recommend this Canada Dry Lemonade Flavored Ginger Ale to anyone.

This is my new go to drink.I see on the packaging it says Limited Time Offer.I really hope this will not be a limited offer and stays for good.

Refreshing!!

Absolutely love this new Canada Dry Lemonade Flavour Ginger Ale!! I like it better then the regular ginger ale. It is just the right amount of lemonade flavour not sour or sweet , just right. I hope this product is kept on shelves as it says limited time. I definately will be purchasing this product again.
    I received this product free for testing purposes.

Lovely and Refreshing

Really refreshing lemonade drink. I found it to be a bit on the sweet side and similar to lemon 7up. Still very nice in flavour and refreshing. Thank you chickadvisor for the free testing opportunity. Great value for money. I did find it hard to get but eventually found it in Loblaws. Would definitely buy again.

Love it so refreshing

I love Canada Dry and this flavour tastes so good so refreshing and perfect to beat this summer heat my whole family really enjoys this new flavour of canadadrylemonade even kids too

Thirst Quencher Hands Down

I was able to try Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale for the first time this week and it was everything I hoped it would be. I was so thirsty from shopping in the heat that it's just what I needed afterwards. I'm a huge fan of gingerale to start with and the lemonade is a nice touch, very refreshing. The only downside is that it says it's only out for a limited time, better stock up! #gotitfree

Delicious!

I already LOVE Canada Dry. It’s the most popular drink in my house between my husband and I.
    This one is Canada Dry and lemonade. It’s a nice, crisp flavour. Perfect for mixing with liquor or as a stand-alone beverage. It has the perfect amount of lemonade in it and is not overpowering.
    It’s a great beverage. Perfect for summer too.
    I definitely recommend if you like lemonade and Canada Dry.
    This product was gifted in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Flavorful beverage

I tried this drink with my teenaged daughters. We all enjoyed this drink. I enjoyed the lemony taste. It was subtle yet distinct. I don’t drink ginger ale much but I will definitely purchase this. I received this Canada Dry ginger ale free. #gotitfree

June 12, 2019

Great lemonade with a hint of gingerale!

First time trying this drink! If you like lemonade and you like gingerale, this is the perfect combination for you! This tastes more like lemonade with just a hint of gingerale. Light and refreshing. I can think of many ways to incorporate this with my summer drinks... Bring out the vodka and rum! Only thing I don't like too much about this is that a can contains 34g of sugar. Drinking in moderation is not bad. Should definitely give this a try!

Refreshing for summer

Great twist on a classic taste! Not to sweet just the perfect blend of Canada dry and lemonade. Enjoy cold on a hot day or at night for an adult beverage this drink is delicious.

Very refreshing

I love how refreshing this drink was. It was so hot out today and after my run I opened a can a finished it all in 2 minutes! I’m not too carbonated or too lemony. Well balanced.