Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    3.2/5

After-taste

Although a unique flavour, I didn't find it all that appealing, but I'm not a huge fan of lemon flavoured things in the first place. I found it to be a little better with some "mommy's helper" (gin or vodka) in it :) It made for a nice refreshing summer beverage. It has quite a strong aftertaste that I didn't find pleasant, causing me to drink it pretty quickly.
    It's not too sweet, which is nice and the amount of carbonation is good too.
    #gotitfree

Pretty good

It's nice and refreshing. Not overly sour. A nice lemonade with bubbles and just a hint of giner. I would recommend this especially now that it is summer and hot out.

June 13, 2019

Ginger ale with a hint of lemon

I enjoyed this drink however I found that the lemon flavour didn’t stand out as much as I was expecting it too. The ginger ale taste overpowers the lemon so I only tasted just a hint of it. The drink was good though and I would purchase it again. It was refreshing to drink on a hot summer day and tasted really good when it was ice cold.

June 13, 2019

Something that goes with allot of summer drinks

I enjoy something different and I love the combo of lemon with ginger. its great for cocktails or on its own with juice. the kids love it too. I would recommend

It's Good

I recently had the opportunity to try out this ginger ale. It tastes good however the taste of lemonade isn't very strong. If the packaging didn't say that it was lemonade flavor then I wouldn't have known, it just tastes like regular ginger ale. However it does taste good, but just not as its advertised.

Love this drink!

#Canada Dry, Lemonade flavoured Gingerale. I received this product free from Chick Advisor for my honest opinion. I am a Gingerale drinker. I love the taste of the lemonade Gingerale it was very fresh and nice. I hope they come out with a Diet version as I am diabetic and would not be able to drink this but I would Definitely buy this if it was a diet lemonade flavour Gingerale.

A real refresher

Got an opportunity to try for free at ChickAdvisor platform....Found at my locL Walmart about $5 for a pack of 12 cans 355 ml...not a bad price... I love the taste of Ginger Ale and Canada Dry definitely knows best when it’s comes to the taste and to top it off they added Lemons to it and the taste was oh my God...Seriously I really felt so refreshed on a hot summer day with ice cold beverages...all my guests loved it so glad a bought one extra as it finished like in two seconds...Really love it highly recommended

Excellent!

J'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit et j'ai adoré. J'aime bien le gingerale mais sans plus. Mais là avec le goût de limonade, j'adore! La boisson est rafraîchissante et désaltérante. Le goût de citron est bien présent mais sans l'être trop à la fois. Même mon fils qui n'aime pas les boissons gazeuses à vraiment aimé celle-là. Je vais en acheter à l'avenir c'est sûr!

June 13, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

The flavour is nice. I feel good after drinking this because I don't feel like eating anything it's light, delicious and refreshing.I will definitely use it again and again.

Delicious and refreshing!

I grew up drinking ginger ale only when I was ill. However, recently I have been loving a tall glass of ginger ale filled with ice. I am so happy to have been chosen to test out the Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale in exchange for my honest review. It is the perfect beverage to have on a hot summer day. It cools you off and goes great with a heavy bbq meal. The lemonade flavour isn’t over powering and gives the good old flavour we know just a good touch of lemonade. I probably will be repurchasing, especially for family bbqs.