Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Refreshing for summer

A subtle aftertaste of lemon with the great taste of ginger ale! Very refreshing on a hot summer day.
    My husband and I both really enjoyed and will definitely be purchasing!

Canada Dry Lemonade Ginger Ale

I was lucky to get a chance to review Canada Dry Lemonade ginger ale. I was given a free sample to try. I actually do not drink a lot of Pop but if I do it is always a Canada Dry Ginger Ale product. I got to say it is really good. It is refreshing and it quenches your thirst and it is also naturally flavored. When I brought the free samples home even before I got a chance to taste it myself my kids and husband were into it and they absolutely love it. I will definitely purchase this product again especially over the summer months because it's all natural refreshing and the whole family loves it.

Great taste

I love the light and refreshing taste of this drink, it's perfect for this beautiful warm summer weather. The hints of lemon are subtle and well-balanced. Great beverage.

love it

Canada Dry Ginger Ale was actually recommended to me by a gastroenterologist in the hospital, many years ago. I was surprised back then when it did help relieve some of the nausea I was experiencing.
    Since that time I have experimented with trying other brands, as this can run more expensive. Only to find that some brands use ginger flavor and not real ginger , like Canada Dry does which makes a big difference.
    Recently I was sick and discovered I didn't have any on hand. So I looked to see . I was very happy to find it but this time new flavor (lemonade flavoured ginger ale). and I would ( and have ) recommended this product.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome Drink

#GotItFree Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Gingerale to try through this awesome program Chick Advisor, and my family and I just love Love Love it. I wish there was a little stronger Lemon flavour, but overall making the lemon flavouring makes the general taste even more refreshing. We tried it mixed with cranberry juice and loved it too, i love how gentle on the stomach it is, i love its smooth taste and yummy gentle lemony flavour. Totally recommend this drink, i will definitely be buying it, many many times in the future.

Very refreshing!

🍋 This is a great twist to their great ginger ale. I don’t drink a lot of carbonated beverages but this is delicious and I certainly can think of many uses this summer for it!

Not feeling like you want the fizz? Just stir the bubbles out and it was just as tasty “flat”!

I’ll definitely be keeping this stocked at home!

#chickadvisor #IGotItFree

Perfect summer drink

I love ginger ale and was intrigued when I found out about Canada Dry's lemonade flavoured ginger ale. Upon trying it I was not disappointed. The lemonade flavouring is not overpowering nor bitter or too sweet. It adds a certain crispness to the ginger ale that makes it all the more refreshing. I've found my drink for the summer.
    Thank you Chick Advisor for the free product!

Pas assez gouteux

J’ai goûté au soda gingembre à la limonade et j’ai trouvé que le goût de limonade n’était pas assez prononcé. Si vous aimez le soda gingembre vous allez aimé la petite twist mais j’aurais préféré que ça goûte plus la limonade pour le petit goût acidulé et frais qui rappelle l’été!

Lemon In My Gingerale

If you like to put lemon in your Gingerale then this is for you! It doesn't taste like a lemonade, it tastes like someone put actual lemon slices into your Gingerale and it is awesome.

I absolutely love Gingerale, Canada Dry to be specific, but I never thought to put any flavor in it, now I am convinced that lemon is a must add.

I took this with me on a long walk in the heat and it was a great drink to have, even once it warmed up it was still refreshing.
    I did however find out the hard way that lemonade flavored Gingerale plus banana on a really hot day isn't the best mix, k should have added some crackers lol

I shared with my family, they had mixed opinions. My daughter loves it, my son however asked me why they didn't add more lemon, he thought it was too bland. My husband said it was just alright, he wouldn't go out of his way for it but he would happily accept it if that is all that is available.

love

i received this for free as sample. i always loved ginger ale, and this is no exception, the lemon flavour is subtle, but it is there. a really refreshing drink. and i use it to mix cocktail as well.