Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Great taste

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. The taste is great. A little gingery in the beginning but it really refreshing. I great summer drink to have at a bbq or at the beach.

Canada Dry Never Disappoints

I have always loved Canada Dry Ginger Ale, so I was very excited to have the opportunity to try the new Lemonade Ginger Ale for free! I found it to be very refreshing, not too sweet and just a hint of lemon added to the already great product. I would recommend this product.

Very Lemony, Little Ginger

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

I was very excited about trying this product so I was a little disappointed when I tried it. I found it had a strong lemon flavour which overpowered any ginger flavour that was there. Despite that it was a refreshing drink, when mixed with ice, on a hot summer day.

So refreshing

I love this soft drink. It's so refreshing, especially now since it's hot outside. I love that it still tastes like ginger ale but has that lovely taste of lemonade at the end. It's a must buy this summer!!!!

Can’t taste the ginger!

I had high hope for this product. We always have Gingerale in the fridge it’s a staple in my house. If you like lemonade and you like anything lemon flavoured this will be perfect for you. However I couldn’t taste the gingerale part of it. Couldn’t detect ginger at all. It was very refreshing but it was more like a plain lemonade then anything else not a fusion product. I would not replace my regular Canada Dry Gingerale with this but I am grateful to have #gotitfree.

June 19, 2019

Refreshing without been too sweet

I was a bit surprised at the great tasting flavour! I would not think of this combo but it is light and refreshing, not sweet, just enough of both to make it a great beverage. I will certainly buy this again, might even try it with some gin :). I would recommend this a great summer drink. I did receive this product free to try in exchange for my opinions.

Great product

So I just got this product. The taste is just like the original one but has the lemon hint to it. Not to strong. My kids really loved it and drank the gold case on me. Hahah. This is something my kids and I would so buy again. And I’ll recommend it to everyone to try.

Vraiment super bon

Nous avons pu essayer Canada dry lemonade flavoured ginger ale et toute la famille à adoré! Je vais en acheter c'est certain car c'est rafraîchissant et à très bon goût! Je recommande à tout le monde de l'essayer au moins une fois pour voir, vous ne serez pas déçu croyez moi.

Soooooo Gooood!,,,

I was lucky enough to be selected to try Canada Dry lemonade ginger ale as part of a ChickAdvisor campaign. My family and I are big fans of both lemonade and ginger ale so we were very excited to try this and it did not disappoint! It was the perfect blend of both and it was so refreshing! We will definitely buy this again. :)

Rafraichissant

Un bon mariage de saveur. Le goût original du Ginger Ale avec de la limonade est une combinaison parfaite et rafraichissante sans arrière goût. Peut très bien se boire ainsi avec de la glace ou pour un mélange avec votre alcool préféré. Je recommande fortement!