Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Tasty!

I liked this because it was refreshing and lemony, but not too much and it isn't super sweet like regular lemonade. My son and husband also liked it! #gotitfree

New Brunswick, Canada

loved the product

J'ai beaucoup aimer le produit . La saveur de limonade melanger avec la gingerale est parfait pour ce rafraichir en cette saison d'ete. Je recommande le produit .

June 21, 2019

Not better than the orignal

I was real excited to receive this product for testing. I am a fan of ginger ale and also of lemonade so mixing the two sounds perfect. The flavour was good but I was hoping to get a bit more of the lemonade flavour. Overall though I did enjoy this drink and it is very refreshing especially in the summer.

Rafraichissant

Le mot qui ne vient en tête est rafraîchissant. C’est bon mais je m’en achèterai pas à tous les jours. C’est goutteux et je trouve que ça goutte bcp trop le ginger Ale. C’est parfait pour l’été.

A Summer Treat

Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger ale is the perfect thirst quencher on a hot summers night. It's refreshing and offers just enough bubbly. The subtle lemon flavour is just enough without being over powering. I'll be keeping it cold in my fridge all summer for sure.

June 21, 2019

I had my first drink from a glass and that familliar bubbly up the nose was a great reminder of summertime !! Next can, I added some ice cubes and a slice of lemon to the glass, there it was, heaven in a glass. You know that flavour you search for, well they found it here!! I will definitely buy this again.

Great summer drink!

Finally found this product @ the Superstore. Other stores don't carry it yet. Really liked the taste of this one. Good combination of the ginger ale and the lemonade. Lemonade has always been one of my favourite drinks so this is perfect for summer! Price is about average, nothing spectacular. Will be buying this one again!

June 21, 2019

Great tasting and very refreshing

I normally purchase regular ginger ale and was pleasantly surprised at the taste of this product. Served cold, it has a refreshing, crisp taste with no bad aftertaste. The amount of lemonade is perfect, and I found that it doesn't taste overly sweet, like other pop. The lemonade adds a kick to the ginger ale, and I prefer it over the regular Canada Dry ginger ale now. I gave a few cans away to my friends, and they liked it as well. When I went to redeem my free product coupon, I was disappointed that my regular grocery store - Fortinos, does not carry it. I hope they come out with a diet version and if it tastes as good as the regular product, I would gladly give up my Diet Coke for this especially in the summer.

Thank you chick advisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free!

Updated On: August 14, 2019

After having difficulty finding this in stores, the manager at Sobeys ordered 4 cases which I quickly bought. I love adding lemon and lime slices to this - very refreshing!

Miam

Vraiment bon et rafraîchissant !
    Le mélange des deux goûts est juste parfait.
    Je vais continuer d'en acheter, j'ai été conquise.
    Et toute la famille aussi d'ailleurs !

June 21, 2019

Refreshing Beverage for the Summer!

I really like Ginger Ale in general, but this lemonade flavored Ginger Ale, is very refreshing! We are really happy, we had opportunity to tried for free! We will buy it for asking as it available!