Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Summer refreshment at it’s finest

I received this product for free. It was exactly what I needed on a warm summer day. The addition of the lemonade is so subtle but does not go unnoticed. This is perfection on its own or when used to compliment an adult beverage. Please make this a permanent addition to your lineup. While this is limited, I would suggest folks try this before its gone. I'm going to stock up just in case.

Taste naturally

I needed to go with my coupon my family love the flavour because is like a limonada natural. You can buy here and it is not expensive .
    Is more like juice not like soda pop . Don’t dude to buy

A Taste of Summer

Just had the opportunity to review this product product recently. My family and I enjoyed the taste much more than we expected. We are pop drinkers in general and ginger ale is one brand we buy often. It pairs well with gin too should you wish to enjoy it in a nice summer night. Other than receiving this product for free from Canada Dry, I will definitely be purchasing this again. Stay hydrated friend!!!

Refreshing Beverage

After searching for this product at many, many different stores I was finally pleased to pick up a case at Food Basics. This product is really quite refreshing! More lemonade flavour than ginger ale but definitely an excellent combination. I did find this product just a little bit sweet for my liking but found it to be quite enjoyable. My family really enjoyed it and will be purchasing again in the very near future.

Tres bon goût

J'Ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grace a chick advisor et je le recommande à tous. Très bon goût de limonade et de ginger ale, un bon mixte léger des 2. Je vais en acheter a nouveau. Mon conjoint qui adore le ginger ale a beaucoup aimer le mixte avec la limonade.

Refreshing

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I had a hard time finding it and had to go to another city in order to get it. It is not too sweet but could have a bit more lemon flavor. It was very neutral with very little ginger ale taste and very little lemon taste which is not necessarily a bad thing when you just want a light refreshing drink on a hot summer day. I like that there was no artificial lemon taste to it. Definitely best when it is cold and especially better on ice. I would buy this again and the price was good.

Cool Glass of YUM! :)

#Gotitfree I received this beverage to try & was REALLY surprised. It tastes very lovely & a good mixture of lemonade flavour with ginger ale. It is quite refreshing & not overly sweet or too sour tasting. We really enjoyed it in my household & will definitely purchase this product again.

Taste great

I was given the opportunity to try Lemonade flavored Ginger ale for free. I am a huge Ginger ale fan anyways so being selected to try this new flavored was amazing. I love how you can actually taste the lemonade. The lemon taste isnt too over powering so that you can still taste the ginger as well. I love that it's made with real ginger and its naturally sweetened. It's also great that its only 130 calories per can. I would definitely buy this again. It's perfect for a nice hot summers day.

J'ai bien aimé

Nous avons bien aimé la saveur et j'ai même été surprise puisque je ne raffole habituellement pas du gingembre. Pourtant le goût n'est pas du tout fort et se fond très bien dans le mélange. Côté prix, j'ai aussi eu une surprise, mais cette fois-ci, une surprise moins positive considérant le prix élevé pour une caisse de 12 canettes. Si je compare à ce que j'ai l'habitude d'acheter, je préfère les marques habituelles qui ont meilleur goût que payer cher pour quelque chose de passable, qui est bon, mais sans wow. En résumé, c'est bon, mais ça ne bat pas à mon avis les marques qu'on connaît depuis de nombreuses années. Je recommande tout de même puisque c'est loin d'être mauvais au goût.

June 23, 2019

Good

It was very hard for us to find the CANADA DRY LEMONADE FLAVOURED GINGER ALE in our local markets. The taste is pretty good. I think it is very refreshing especially for summer.