Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Refershing twist on Ginger Ale

I had the opportunity to try CANADA DRY LEMONADE FLAVOURED GINGER ALE. It was a very refreshing twist on plain Ginger Ale. I really like lemonade and ginger ale so combining the two was a great idea. The flavour was delicious just the right amount of lemon and not too sweet. Ice cold is the way to serve it. A thirst quenching drink for a hot summer's day!

Great Smooth Flavor

Lemonade is great for those hot summer days but Canada Dry Gingerale made it even better. It’s the perfect summer drink and I’m so glad I got to try this product for free. This isn’t an item I would probably normally buy, but now that I’ve tried it, I will purchase again.

canada dry lemonade

The combination between ginger and lemonade is not too great for me. The price for the package is great and I might buy it if its very hot outside because it will satisfy my thirst for sure, but the flavor its not for me. I love lemonade and love ginger ale but I am not very excited about the combination between the two.
    I might buy during the hot summer days

June 28, 2019

The irresistible taste of lemonade smells the summer

I received this product as a complementary gift for free to try it and give my honest review about it, So I trust the brand Canada Dry specially when I tested this flavor, It tastes the real lemonade all my family was surprised by the taste, it’s perfect as a beverage in summer served cold in barbecue time , on the beach all the special summer events It’s not too sweet , highly recommend simply it worth.

June 28, 2019

Fun twist on a classic drink!

As a Canadian I've always loved drinking Canada Dry! The gingerale taste was always familiar and comforting, especially when not feeling so well. I was so excited to try this new flavour, and it did not disappoint! The lemonade is a fun twist on the classic drink, it's delicious! I will definitely be buying this in the future. Please note I received this free of charge to review for ChickAdvisor

Limonade canada dry gingembre

J'ai en l'occasion de tester la nouvelle limonade gingembre canada dry.
    On a beaucoup aimé à la maison.
    Ayant l'habitude d'acheter les autres gammes au gingembre, je trouve que celle-ci est plutôt douce , ce qui me plais beaucoup.
    Très desaltérante, surtout quand elle est fraîche.
    J'en achèterai sûrement par la suite

More Subtle than I thought

I #gotitfree Canada Dry Lemonade Flavored Ginger Ale. I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted it. I don't usually go for lemon flavored things but thought that this was subtle enough. It is refreshing and goes down easy, leaving a nice aftertaste. It still tastes very much like ginger ale, with just a hint of lemony flavor. I found once the ice melted the lemon flavor became stronger.
    I'm pretty sure I saw the price at 4.99, comparable to other brands. Overall a pretty good value.
    I would purchase this in the future, for a change from my regular root beer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes ginger ale, or adds lemon to their water. It's a great combination of the two!

Summertime Refreshment!

It was my pleasure to test this product. At first I was hesitant if Lemon would be suited to ginger ale, but once I popped open a cold can of this new beverage, I was instantly surprised at how great the flavour was....absolutely refreshing, and not too sweet or tart.
    I would recommend it. It definitely is the summertime refreshment beverage to have on hand. Tastes great, and a fantastic soda for summer.
    #GotItFree to test and review

Refreshing and light

I received the lemonade gingerale free for review purposes. I really enjoyed the refreshing taste . The beverage didnt feel heavy on my stomach or too sweet. The lemonade flavour tasted real not like a fake flavoring. I found it quenched my thrist and its definitely something i would love to offer my guests.

My summer go to drink.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I picked up a #goitfree case of #canadadrylemonade. I was pleasently surprised how refreshing it is. Absolutely love it! It's great on a hot summers day. The taste is a nice light lemonade flavour and great with ice. Can't wait to serve it on Canada Day! Thanks #chickadvisor and #canadadrygingerale for the opportunity to try this great product!