Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

absolutely loved it

I love it. it’s delightful!!! I never really was a ginger ale fan, but enjoy actual ginger, now I have new favorite!Love the new flavor combination of ginger with lemon you really made it works.it is the right flavor combination that is surprisingly good.Pleasant, mellow and refreshing flavor. would definitely buy again and recommend others to try it!

Updated On: June 28, 2019

got it free .THANKS CHICKADVISOR #Canada Dry.

June 28, 2019

Meilleur que je le pensais !

Tout d’abord, merci à ChickAdvisor et Canada Dry pour cette belle opportunité d’essai!

Malheureusement,je n’ai pas réussi à trouver ce produit en format canette ( caisse). Il est très difficile à trouver pour plusieurs et donc moi.Par contre,j’ai pu tout de même me le procurer en bouteille pour vous donner mon avis .

Malgré plusieurs commentaires qui disaient ne pas aimer la ´´Ginger Ale lemonade ». Je suis l’une des rares qui l’aime bien. Mise à part le goût très prononcé de citron,celui-ci me rappelle le Ginger Ale original que j’avais goûté dans les années 90. Celui-ci goûtait vraiment le gingembre à comparer du Ginger Ale d’aujourd’hui.

J’en rachèterai probablement de temps à autres lorsque celui-ci sera disponible . Il reste que ce n’est pas ma boisson favorite.

#gotitfree
    #cadeau

A Delicious Summer Drink

I received this product free in exchange for an honest review. I love ginger ale and always have some on hand, so I was excited to try this new flavour! It is a refreshing combo of lemonade and ginger ale. It is the right amount of both flavours and tastes great! My whole family loved it and we have already bought another case!

Freshhhhh

I was super stoked to try this product.
    I was not disappointed. Still the great ginger ale flavor with a hint of lemon. Ice cold is best to drink it.

Refreshing Twist on an ol' Classic

Like most Canadians, I was raised on Canada Dry Ginger Ale. It's a classic and summer wouldn't be the same without it. So when I saw they added Lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale, I was really curious to try it and it did not disappoint! It is refreshing on it's own, over ice or excellent in mixed drinks. We tried it with a sprig of mint (could add rum for a mojito) really tasty and so simple to make. I love that you still taste the ginger, the lemon is subtle enough to allow that good old fashioned flavour to come through and linger. Instead of going through all the steps to make a simple syrup infused with ginger, we are going to be using this in our cocktails and mocktails this summer (try it with a little bourbon and fresh sliver of ginger for a Southern Baptist). Delicious, affordable and easy to use. The only problem we encountered was availability. I had to go out of town to find it, but I'm sure it will be more readily available by summer time. I would highly recommend Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale. #gotitfree @chickadvisor @CanadaDry #CanadaDryLemonade

June 28, 2019

Super refreshing and perfect for summer

I was expecting this to be super sweet and not refreshing... I was wrong. We always buy ginger ale from Canada Dry and this is a nice change to it especially for the summer. It has a great taste, lots of bubbles and would be perfect to mix with some alcohol too if you liked. I tried it just out of the can but over ice would be fantastic. I like that it's naturally flavoured as well. My whole family likes the taste of it too. Thanks to Chick Advisor i got to try it for free. But we will definitely buy it again to enjoy this summer.

Ginger with a Twist!

I had the opportunity to try the new flavour and was happy that i did. It has the same ginger taste, the amazing "bubbles"that i enjoy and there's a subtle taste of lemonade in the background which adds to the already amazing taste. I like the flavour so much, it could very well be my new go to gingerale. I only buy Canada Dry regardless and I've not been disappointed with this new flavour. Refreshing, great taste and no aftertaste. I would love for this new gingerale to stick around.

Refershing twist on Ginger Ale

I had the opportunity to try CANADA DRY LEMONADE FLAVOURED GINGER ALE. It was a very refreshing twist on plain Ginger Ale. I really like lemonade and ginger ale so combining the two was a great idea. The flavour was delicious just the right amount of lemon and not too sweet. Ice cold is the way to serve it. A thirst quenching drink for a hot summer's day!

Great Smooth Flavor

Lemonade is great for those hot summer days but Canada Dry Gingerale made it even better. It’s the perfect summer drink and I’m so glad I got to try this product for free. This isn’t an item I would probably normally buy, but now that I’ve tried it, I will purchase again.

canada dry lemonade

The combination between ginger and lemonade is not too great for me. The price for the package is great and I might buy it if its very hot outside because it will satisfy my thirst for sure, but the flavor its not for me. I love lemonade and love ginger ale but I am not very excited about the combination between the two.
    I might buy during the hot summer days