Canadian Living Magazine

Canadian Living Magazine Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1069 in Books

July 20, 2017

Good read

This magazine is a nice read. I get it monthly and it has good recipes. It has nice décor recommendations. it is one of the few magazines that I don't skip a page I read every single article in it .

April 17, 2017

I really enjoy the recipes in this magazine - especially the Holiday baking issues. I always find tips and tricks in the magazine that I use over and over again.

February 01, 2017

This magazine is losing its lust factor for me personally. I find it has become less about the things I really enjoyed, like recipes, etc and much more about ads unfortunately. It used to be a really fab magazine but in the past year it was went to drab :(

December 01, 2016

I used to absolutely love this magazine but in the last year or so it has become dramatically thinner. It used to have great content and recipes homemaking tips etc. but now it is just advertisements and "fashion".

October 30, 2016

This magazine has staying power in a climate where magazines are disappearing. I like the variety of topics geared towards Canadians. If there were less ads and more coupons, I would like it even more!

October 30, 2016

I've been reading Canadian Living for decades. It's a good place to find tips, tricks and recipes. I currently have it on my Texture subscription. It is rare to have a magazine aimed at Canadians.

October 29, 2016

I buy this magazine every once in a while I enjoy reading the articles and their recipes I have tried are delicious and tasty! It is a magazine you can trust!!!!

October 12, 2016

My favourite part of this magazine are the wonderful recipes (especially the fall issues!). I have quite a few family favourites that have come from Canadian living and are on our regular meal rotation. I am also pleasantly surprised by the amount of innovative research and articles they report on, making science more accessible to everyone!

September 19, 2016

I love love love this magazine for its versatility and interesting articles, recipes and ideas for people of all ages! I've even tried a few recipes and found they were easy to follow, not too many ingredients in general and it makes delicious results even on weeknights!!! yum yum!

And as a bonus you get to read about new trends, products, health issues and so much more!

1.8/5

September 19, 2016

I found that the magazine is not what it used to be. There are less articles and more ads. Even when there are articles its not fulfilling. Will not be filling anymore subscriptions.