Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

August 25, 2019
    Missouri, United States

AMAZING

I can’t tell you enough positive things about this product. I absolutely love the Carmax name. I have all sorts of different lip balm’s from the Carmax brand. And I don’t just have one product, I have one in every room in my home and in my purse and in my car. I can’t get enough of this product.

August 22, 2019

Awesome product

This product is really good. As soon as you apply it you can feel it working it’s magic. Will always use Carmex summer and winter and my lips will always be soft.

August 22, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Heals

One of the most popular lip balms in my purse that works every time it is used and leaves soft, supple lips. Lip splitting sucks and this is the one of the best to heal it quickly.

August 15, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Very nice and adds to my vibe!

As a sophisticated intellectual I am always open to try new styles so not only does this holy grail balm soften my skin to the gods it also adds to my trendy and “VSCO” vibe! Would so recommend!

August 13, 2019

Good product

I keep searching for lipchap that I wasn't allergic to and I finally stumbled Upon this one And it has been the best one ever since I bought it Do not use anything else other than this As I am not allergic to it and it does heal your lips very nicely Extremely crack looks during the winter and I can't believe how well it works

August 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Tingly lip care

This little lip balm will provide you with tingly minty lip care whenever and wherever.
    Compact packaging, easy application (smudge with your fingers or rub your lips right in the tub) and great result. Lips feel soft, moist and fresh.

August 08, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Favorite Lip Balm

Carmen is the best lip balm. It’s one of the few that actually works for me year round. It’s not too greasy, yet greasy enough to look like I’m wearing lip gloss. And it’s also not too thick to wear I’ll think I’m wearing Vaseline. Love love love this stuff!

August 07, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

Great product!

Carmen is the best lip protection anywhere. My child suffers from dry lips due to a medication that he takes. Carmen not only helps to heal his lips but it protects any open cuts that he has.

August 07, 2019
    Illinois, United States

My Go To Lip Balm!

I’ve used Carmex since I was a kid and all the time in my teen years! I love the different flavors they have came out with recently, my favorite being the cherry. My boys also use this and they love the mint flavored tube!

July 26, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

The best

This is the best balm I've ever used. In the winter time when my lippie is cracked Carmex helps a lot. I think it's valuable. Love the packaging as well. Reminds me the 80'