Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

October 08, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Good

This is very effective and leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated. The smell of it is not nice in my opinion but it does the job it's supposed to which is the real reason why we all use it!

October 07, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Must have for winter months

First time I tried this I didn’t like the taste of it felt like it had a very unusual and off putting after taste. However you cannot deny how amazing it is on your lips! Really moisturising and also protects them from weather damage. The price is reasonable as you really don’t have to use a lot for it to protect your lips well.

October 07, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Great when weather turns cold!

Here in England at the moment the weather is turning colder with this my lips start to dry and crack. This is uncomfortable and unacceptable when I wear lipstick every other day. Not attractive! Carmex is my go to. It’s bargain priced and so effective. Works really well and I no longer have dry lips and can go back to wearing lipstick.

September 12, 2019

The best

I think this is a standard of chapsticks. There are people who are not fond of the original flavor, but now you can choose the one with fruity scent. It will take care and soothe the most chapped lips like no ones business:)) And the price is nice too. Great value for the money.

September 01, 2019

The best

It’s definitely one of my all time favourite lip balms.
    I use it all the time. I like the squeezable tube because then in never gets messy if you drop it or something.
    It goes on thick but it doesn’t feel heavy. I fella amazing

September 01, 2019

Love this balm

This is my first time using this and I absolutely love it! A little goes a long way. It has a slight tingle feeling and I think it makes my lips look really great while its applied. My lips are extremely moisturized for a very very long time.

August 15, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Very nice and adds to my vibe!

As a sophisticated intellectual I am always open to try new styles so not only does this holy grail balm soften my skin to the gods it also adds to my trendy and “VSCO” vibe! Would so recommend!

August 13, 2019

Good product

I keep searching for lipchap that I wasn't allergic to and I finally stumbled Upon this one And it has been the best one ever since I bought it Do not use anything else other than this As I am not allergic to it and it does heal your lips very nicely Extremely crack looks during the winter and I can't believe how well it works

July 26, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

The best

This is the best balm I've ever used. In the winter time when my lippie is cracked Carmex helps a lot. I think it's valuable. Love the packaging as well. Reminds me the 80'

July 26, 2019
    California, United States

Good

I love these Carmex is lip balm. It helps to moisture my lip for dry on daily basis. I bought this from CVS (or Target, Walmart, and Walgreen where you buy). It’s affordable.