3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

May 15, 2019

What a find!

I am well over 50 years old (knocking on 60 😔) and have used multitudes of facial moisturizers...I am on my third week with this product -- what a pleasant surprise. My skin is hydrated and clear of any break outs. Granted we are not in the winter months; that will be the test. Here in Canada our winters are cold and dry. Bonus with SPF 30

April 14, 2019

Definitely would buy this product again!

I love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated without leaving a greasy feeling. The added bonus of SPF protection makes me feel like I am helping slow down the aging process.

April 05, 2019

I use this daily

Winter,spring, summer, fall. I use this as my daily moisturizer. I love it because not only does it keep my skin hydratrated without feeling oily, but my skin is protected year round from the sun.

April 04, 2019

J’adore

Cette crème est un excellent produit, elle hydrate très très bien et le spf est très efficace pour ne pas avoir des taches à cause du soleil, j'ai également acheté la crème lavante qui me sert de démaquillant; c'est une gamme géniale qui mérite d'être reconnue!

2.3/5

April 03, 2019

Not for me

Love the CeraVe brand of lotions. But for some reason this didn’t do it for me. Wanted a moisturizer with an spf and this seemed to go on oily and left a white residue on my face. Felt more like a sunscreen then a lotion. Not what I wanted for a moisturizer. Was very disappointed with this one.

March 31, 2019

Nice for SPF protection but product is patchy

I had used this for about a year just to add SPF to my mornings when I leave home. However, I did notice that the product is a bit patchy sometimes you have to rub pretty through to make sure the white clumps of lotion is blended. Sometimes I'll have a small residue of the lotion at the edge of my face. Not sure whats in the formula but it most likely the sunscreen. I got a josie maran SPF lotion instead and it is MUCH better.

March 26, 2019

My favorite everyday moisturizer

I have oily and acne prone skin. Tried different brands and even the expensive ones, but they just made my skin oilier.
    This is by far the best for my skin. I love that it has sunblock so I wont have to use two products on my face everyday.

February 25, 2019
    New York, United States

I would buy this again

Great moisturizer and sunscreen all in one. Keeps my skin smooth and prevents sun damage. It is also very cost effective. I've tried others more expensive. I will continue to use this.

3.2/5

February 08, 2019

Not for my skin

I have sensitive skin and an unknown allergy causing rashes to my face and neck. Was advised to use this cream for dryness. Ended up with more angry skin. The product itself is thick and goes on ok, leaves a bit of a greasy look for a bit.

2.0/5

nona.n 325
    January 26, 2019

Is it supposed to dry my skin??

I had high expectations for this product because cerave is widely used for anyone with skin issues. The consistency was very thick, but thicker than a normal lotion. Once I tried it on my skin, it made my skin feel sticky AND it didn't moisturize my skin! After using it, my skin still felt dry.. it was not a good time for me. This might work for people with oily skin and definitely not for dry skin folks.