3.9/5
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Hydrate and replenish the skin barrier with 3 essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide

• Niacinamide reduces redness due to dry skin
• Beautiful light texture, ideal for facial skin
• Can be used alone or in combination with topical acne, rosacea or eczema treatments
• Fragrance-free, Non-irritating, Won’t clog pores

Try it together with CeraVe® PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

August 03, 2019

Love this product

It’s so important to protect your skin and stay safe when you’re in the sun and this is the perfect solution. It provides great hydration but also protects my skin from UV rays. The texture is perfect, it’s super lightweight and non-greasy. It absorbs quickly and effortlessly, leaving you with a natural matte finish. I love that it provides great hydration but isn’t oily. It’s fragrance free which is nice and great for normal to oily skin types.

July 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great SPF and Moisture!!!!

Absolutely love this product! It is creamy and moisturizing but doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I love that its SPF 30 because most of my previous moisturizers are 15. I am a woman of colour and this SPF does not give me flashback or a white cast on my skin! No scent which i love because I'm staying away from fragrance in my skincare. I have normal skin with an oily t-zone and this product is great for me!

July 03, 2019

This is the only sunscreen that doesnt make my skin oily!

This is a two in one, really effective moisturizer plus a high enough spf sunscreen, and is just as good as any primer I've used, so it eliminates a lot of steps! I have really oily skin and this is far better than any other sunscreen I've used, not making me look more shiny than normal!!! Excellent product!!

June 25, 2019
    California, United States

Amazing moisturizer

For a while I had a hard time finding the perfect moisturizer, but I finally found it. Advised by my dermatologist, any moisturizer without titanium dioxide or zinc oxide does not truly protect your face.
    This moisturizer contains zinc oxide and i could not be any more happy with how this makes my face feel. It may feel heavy to some but i like to know that my face is being protected at all times. It is a long lasting moisturizer

June 25, 2019

Great moisturizer

I have had to try quite a few different moisturizers before finding a few that I truly call my go to ones. I like the Cerave line of products in general but find the moisturizer with SPF to be extremely effective. It’s light, you don’t need much to cover your entire face and neck and it’s worth the money because it lasts! I go outside everyday and every morning put it on. It saves me the hassle of having to use a sunscreen and I love how my face feels even after a long day out and about. I’d recommend this to friends and family.

May 15, 2019

What a find!

I am well over 50 years old (knocking on 60 😔) and have used multitudes of facial moisturizers...I am on my third week with this product -- what a pleasant surprise. My skin is hydrated and clear of any break outs. Granted we are not in the winter months; that will be the test. Here in Canada our winters are cold and dry. Bonus with SPF 30

April 14, 2019

Definitely would buy this product again!

I love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated without leaving a greasy feeling. The added bonus of SPF protection makes me feel like I am helping slow down the aging process.

April 05, 2019

I use this daily

Winter,spring, summer, fall. I use this as my daily moisturizer. I love it because not only does it keep my skin hydratrated without feeling oily, but my skin is protected year round from the sun.

April 04, 2019

J’adore

Cette crème est un excellent produit, elle hydrate très très bien et le spf est très efficace pour ne pas avoir des taches à cause du soleil, j'ai également acheté la crème lavante qui me sert de démaquillant; c'est une gamme géniale qui mérite d'être reconnue!

2.3/5

April 03, 2019

Not for me

Love the CeraVe brand of lotions. But for some reason this didn’t do it for me. Wanted a moisturizer with an spf and this seemed to go on oily and left a white residue on my face. Felt more like a sunscreen then a lotion. Not what I wanted for a moisturizer. Was very disappointed with this one.