4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

January 21, 2016

Thick and soft bathroom tissue.
    One of my favorite brands.

January 17, 2016

Best tissue because it is so soft and gentle when wiping!

January 12, 2016

Very nice and soft and just enough thickness and it doesn't rip. The roll is big enough.

January 06, 2016

I like this but its so thick, you can't put this in the toilet because this will clog it ,its not expensive ,it does what you need it to

December 18, 2015

I like this toilet paper but I find it almost too thick because many times it has clogged my toilet bowl. It is nice and soft and you can tell the quality is good.

December 15, 2015

I would buy this every week but sometimes the price goes through the roof and I'm forced to find an acceptable substitute. This is great toilet paper except for the fact that my husband and kids have yet to grasp the concept of less is more. I like when a product is a good price for good quality, and is long lasting... when used right. I like the thickness of this product except when the kids/husband think they need a fistful to finish the job, and clog my toilet. Even a spare square will do.

December 11, 2015

This is definitely a great bathroom tissue. It's plush and strong. It's often on the pricey end but it does go on sale with some retailers so I just stock when it does.

December 09, 2015

The softness plus the strength of this product is great.

November 20, 2015

It's a bit expensive but I love this toilet paper. I buy it whenever it goes on sale and I stack up on it. It's very soft and thick. It's good for blowing your nose when you have a cold it doesn't leave your nose feeling raw and dry.

2.8/5

November 20, 2015
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This toilet paper has a decent thickness, and soft texture, but it left such a layer of white fuzz on everything, that I won't buy it again.