1973 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 25, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Freshness

I really like this product...this mouthwash leaves my mouth fresh and clean that lasts. I feel confident when I use this mouthwash that my breath is fresh!

July 24, 2019

Refreshing

Awsome to use when done brushing and flossing your teeth leaves your mouth and breath refreshed for the day and help protects yours teeth!def would reccomend

July 24, 2019

Freshen your breath in once rinse

Crest Pro-Health is my go-to brand for mouth washes and most other oral care products. I love the refreshing taste and feel it leaves in my mouth. I use this throughout the day when I can't brush my teeth. Decent price point and it often is found in Costco so you can save and buy in bulk too!

July 23, 2019

Excellent rince bouche

Ce rince bouche est très bien. Il est doux et ne pique pas. J’ai adoré utiliser ce produit et je le recommande. Il est frais et Crest est une marque de confiance.

July 21, 2019
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Squeaky clean mouth

You want your mouth to be super fresh right? You want to protect your teeth, freshen your breath and get in all the books and crannies. This is for you! Fresh, fresh, fresh! :)

July 19, 2019

Leaves breath minty fresh!!

The title says it all!!! I love that it’s not crazy strong and doesn’t leave my mouth burning!! It leaves a nice minty fresh clean feeling! It doesn’t get any better than that! 💗

July 18, 2019

Refreshing

July 18, 2019

Doesn't burn my mouth when I use it.

I love this mouthwash. Doesn't have the awful alcohol like burn when you rince with it, unlike some other brands. Crest is definitely my go to brand when it comes to oral care.

2.7/5

July 17, 2019

not the best

I got this product for free to review, and I am seriously disappointed in the taste. the taste of this Crest product is very light, and doesn't keep my breath refreshed for a decent amount of time it actually went away with 5-10minutes without eating.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Value for money

This is amazing, with a lovely taste and keeps your mouth feeling fresh most of the day whilst protecting your teeth, great value for money which makes it affordable for most.