Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 17, 2011

Fantastic product; freshens the breath without the painful alcohol burning sensation. Great price, too, and long lasting!

March 11, 2011

What I love about Crest Pro-Health is that in addition to the many oral health benefits, it has a great flavour, leaves my mouth totally clean and fresh, and doesn't give that burning feeling in my mouth that you get with traditional mouth wash. That burning feeling is because of alcohol, but Crest Pro-Health is alcohol-free. The price is comparable with other leading mouth washes, but I think that it is a much better product than the others.

1.5/5

March 06, 2011

This product may work but it contains a type of floride that turns some people's teeth a horrible brown colour. They do not list this on the label like the other products I have used in the past that contain this kind of floride. The stains can be removed at the dentist but I prefer to use one of the other products that doesn't force me to whiten my teeth after.

August 15, 2010

This is my new favourite mouth wash! The taste is good and it doesn't leave my mouth feeling dry like so many other mouth washes tend to do.

December 09, 2009

I am on my third bottle of this mouthwash, and I also use their night time tooth paste. Both products are extremely effective. The mouthwash doesn't burn at all ... a real plus for me. My mouth is very sensitive. The night time toothpaste is also a godsend because you don't end up with morning breath ... really.

I rate it five stars, and the price is comparable to other mouthwashes on the market.

1.7/5

December 08, 2009

I'm on my second bottle. I bought it because I tend to have sore gums that sometimes bleed, despite flossing and brushing. It definately freshens your mouth, and does so for a long time, as well as kills germs. The problems are: 1. It can kill your sense of taste (foods taste kind of "metallic" the next day after you use it). 2. It does stain teeth. I've had perfectly bright and shiny teeth all of my life. After using this product, I started noticing small brown stains appearing on several teeth. Fortunately they are more towards the middle and back, but I am still not very happy, and I hope these stains fade with time.

May 27, 2009

I find my mouth feels clean like when I use Listerine, but with out the major burn.

February 16, 2009

I love the fact that it doesn't burn your mouth like other mouthwashes. It leaves my mouth feeling totally clean and refreshed!

February 10, 2009

Crest pro-health DAY is very effective at fighting breath issues and making your mouth feel cleaner. I have not had issues with aftertaste with this product, but he NIGHT does have a very strong aftertaste although it is just as effective.

February 10, 2009

i was so excited when this finaly hit the stores because i had loved the toothpaste,
    but i was so dissapointed,,,, there is such a bad aftertaste that lingers after you rinse it actually made me sick to my stomach i thought mabe its just me so i tried it again the next day and i had the same reaction
    so for me i dont recommend crest pro health rinse, i`m going back to my listerene.