Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

July 22, 2013

I tested the Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. After two weeks of consistent use, I can say that the toothpaste left my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Unlike other toothpaste, this does not foam up heavily. It leaves your mouth feeling and smelling fresh. I'm not sure that it kept my breath fresh for the whole period between brushings, but it did seem fresher for quite some time. I'll go back to my regular Crest Pro-Health Gum Protection Toothpaste once this tube is finished.

July 22, 2013

I found that Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste worked reasonably well! I was surprised at how fresh & clean my mouth felt after I was finished. It slightly burned my tongue, like stung, a little but I think it was because I have a sensitive tongue to a lot of things, but other than that I thought this toothpaste was great, and I would recommend it to my family & friends!

July 22, 2013

I received the toothpaste as part of the product review club.

I liked the mild toothpaste flavour, which was not aggressively harsh as some toothpastes can be. It seemed to do a good job of cleaning my teeth. In the 5 days I've been using it, I haven't particularly noticed any teeth whitening effects.

July 22, 2013

I used the product well over 2 weeks now and i must say i am very satisfied with the product. First, the package looks very attractive and easy to read, then, the product itself was very effective. my teeth looked clean and very refreshed after each time i used the produt. I dont know about the price because i havent bought it up until now, but i'm sure it's worth buying even if it cost more then the other brands.

July 22, 2013

love it my teeth felt very clean after i used the toothpaste

1.8/5

July 22, 2013

I received the Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste as part of the Product Review Club.

I've never been a fan of Crest's toothpaste and I was hoping this product would change my mind. Unfortunately it did not. I've always found that my mouth doesn't feel really clean when I'm done like it does with my regular brand (Colgate). I found that even with quite a bit of toothpaste on my brush after less than a minute I felt like I was brushing with water. It just didn't foam up the way other toothpastes do. I found that I had to use the mouthwash when I was done to get a real clean feeling.

I won't be buying this toothpaste again and will be sticking to my normal brand.

3.2/5

July 22, 2013

Great taste and very effective at removing plaque and freshening breath. I did not however, notice much in the way of whitening affect, as others have indicated...

July 22, 2013

I liked how this toothpaste actually worked!
    It didn't burn and it has a nice mint taste and made my teeth brighter
    Within the first 2 days

July 22, 2013

I loved the minty freshness that it left in my mouth after brushing with the toothpaste. There was no weird aftertaste and i felt like i had a fresh clean mouth that lasted until the next brushing. Combined with the mouthwash, using this toothpaste will keep my oral hygene in good shape until my next dentist appointment!

July 22, 2013

I love how me teeth feels so clean after brushing with this. My only complain is, that I have to use the full length of the size of my toothbrush to feel it really clean. The toothpaste does not have a lot of bubbles and you can feel it brushing away the plaque .