1975 reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

February 07, 2019

Will Repurchase!

I love the gentle foaming action it has when you first start brushing. It’s not overwhelming. It’s enough to feel like you’re getting more done.
    After brushing my mouth feels cleaner - longer. The after taste is a soft minty flavour that lasts a little while.
    I will be buying this again!
    Did I mention it’s Husband approved?

February 07, 2019

Great toothpaste

I love crest toothpaste generally for a start. The crest Pro Health is one that has a nice taste and give a good clean as well. When I do brush my kids always to have some of this paste too.

It leaves your breath fresh for a long time and would recommend this product.

2.7/5

February 06, 2019

Not enjoying the extra residues

I used to be a fan of Crest until I start avoiding it at all costs! After brushing with this stuff - it leaves white residues inside my mouth and after brush taste. Yuck!

February 06, 2019

Belle bouche fraîche

Je cherchais une pâte a dent qui pourrait blanchir nos dents, Crest nous a comblé après seulement 4 semaine on voit une belle différence. Maintenant Crest est adopté par toute la famille

February 05, 2019

I would purchase this again!

I would buy this again, love the taste not to strong but leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. It also does the trick with leaving my teeth bright and white.

February 04, 2019

Great toothpaste

I love this toothpaste. Great taste and not too strong. It's a little expensive so I always use coupons when buying. It does the job it's supposed to do which is cleaning my teeth! 😉

February 03, 2019

Great toothpaste!

Definitely a must have for your teeth. Works great and keeps a long lasting freshness in your mouth. My teeth always look and feel great after using this.

February 03, 2019

I would buy again

I would buy this toothpaste again. The mint flavour isn’t too over powering and I found it helped with the whitening of my teeth. The price isn’t the greatest but if you get it on sale it’s not too bad.

February 02, 2019

Awesome product

Looking forward to buying more of this toothpaste as to my kids
    Love it and I love that it keeps there mouths clean
    Clean clean ! Thank you very much
    For
    This
    Product

February 02, 2019

Best kind o toothpaste!

First time i tried Crest, i knew i would never buy any other brand! I love everything about this toothpaste and i have been buying it for years! Very satisfied of this product and the way it makes my teeths feel fresh!