Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

October 28, 2020

Absolutely amazing

Dawn power wash is not only super easy to use but it also works absolutely amazing on cleaning so many things around the house. I would highly recommend to anyone.

October 13, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Kitchen must have

My family loves this product because not only is it super easy to use, but it also works great at cleaning dishes, shoes, counter surfaces, and even for the car! The foam cuts off grease and dirty very effectively and requires minimal scrubbing.

October 06, 2020

It works so well!

Dawn Power wash is great! It works so well for baked on food. I spray it on and wait a couple minutes and Voila! it all wipes off. I really like how after the first purchase you only have to buy refills. It is cheaper and less plastic waste.

October 05, 2020

Works wonders!

This product is so much more than just for dishes! I use this product for everything! My latest use was for cleaning my stove, it came out spotless. Amazing

September 28, 2020

Dishwashing just got easier

So convenient. The grease cutting formula is really great on those baked on greasy messes. I really like that I can spray the few dishes that end up in my sink during the day, give them a quick wipe, rinse and done. Nice fresh scent and you can buy refills.

September 12, 2020

works great

can't believe how well this product works...within minutes of spraying it on the most baked-on messy pans this power spray stuff melts away grease and food. Now instead of soaking and I spray and clean up in minutes. What a game changer for probably the last woman not to own a dishwasher! Thanks Dawn for making my job easier!

September 06, 2020
    Texas, United States

Dawn Powerwash SCORES

I ABSOLUTELY love this product! I'm not a fan of dishes and this by far makes dish washing EASIER!! And it smells FANTASTIC! I've always been a fan of Dawn but this product exceeded ANY AND ALL my expectations.

August 25, 2020

Makes cleaning up so easy!

This is great for those greasy or caked on stains when you're washing the dishes. I simply spray those with Dawn Powerwash, put them aside for a bit and let it work its magic, then wipe and rinse! Has a really nice smell to it too. Love that you can keep reusing the spray nozzle and buy refills for this product.

2.7/5

August 08, 2020

Couldn't find the regular Dawn Liquid

Costco didn't have the Dawn Ultra I usually buy so I bought this bcz it was on sale. Didn't realize it was a foam soap spray, I don't do dishes by spraying each item so this was a big disappointment. I can see if your are single or don't do that many dishes at a time how this may be good but NOT for me. I keep it on hand to clean single items in the sink.

August 08, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Best invention ever!

I absolutely hate to wash dishes. Until now! I literally chase my kids around hoping they dirty something up! This is the absolute best! Not just for dishes, it works great on countertops, microwaves, walls, sinks, bathtubs. I’m actually having a good time cleaning. It has a really nice, fresh scent too.