Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

August 15, 2016

Pros: This smells absolutely amazing and also won't leave those annoying white marks on your dark clothing! Cons: This does not work nearly as well for me as the traditional white antiperspirants. I sweat through my clothing using this.

August 15, 2016

I use this on and off and buy it for my daughters too. Love the scent, not overpowering, just a nice scent. It goes on nice and smooth and clean. Stops me from sweating and stinking.

August 15, 2016

I grew up using degree, this is probably one of my favourite scents, as it is a nice clean smell without being over powering. It works great to help keep sweating at bay on those hot summer days and also while working out at the gym, I know your supposed to sweat, but you don't want to stink !

August 14, 2016

I travel a lot in the summer, and this anti-perspirant just doesn't quit no matter how hot I get. Great fresh smell doesn't dry my skin out = a perfect product.

May 19, 2016

I wear alot of black and over the years l have tried numerous anti-perspirants and they all left white residue on my clothing. I saw the commercial for Degree, went out and bought it and have been using it ever since. Nice light pure powder scent.

August 29, 2015

Out of all Antiperspirants I have used I find this look to be the best. I can go through the whole day, without having to re-apply. It doesn't matter what I am doing. It is also nice because it doesn't have a very other powering scent like a lot of them do. It works great for me, and I will continue to buy it.

2.0/5

Degree Woman Ultra Clear Antiperspirant Reviews:
    What a terrible product. It shows a little black dress on the front but leaves so many white marks no matter how long you wait for it to dry.
    Had a nice smell but what's the point when my clothes are ruined.

1.0/5

DEGREE WOMAN ULRA CLEAR ANTIPERSPIRANT;

I liked because showed the black dress being invisible marking, however I found marks were visible!!
    The whole purpose of buying this particular antiperspirant was not worth it.

2.8/5

August 11, 2015

I didn't find this effective. It's supposed to be invisible, yet it left white marks on all my clothes.

March 23, 2015

I love this antiperspirant, it goes on clear and stays clear. there is no white marks or residue and it smells really good. i have recommended it to friends and family because i love it.