Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

March 23, 2015

I love this antiperspirant, it goes on clear and stays clear. there is no white marks or residue and it smells really good. i have recommended it to friends and family because i love it.

March 23, 2015

This seems to be a pretty decent antiperspirant for day-to-day wear. When I'm doing something that involves a lot of sweating, like going to the gym or heavy garden work, it's not my favourite. At that point I feel like I need something a little stronger. But as fair as every day, just going to work at school, it's pretty decent.

March 23, 2015

Every time I use this brand my boyfriend comments about how great I smell. I won't believe me when I tell him that it's not a perfume or lotion causing the scent. It works for hours and doesn't leave any marks on clothing.

March 09, 2015

C'est le déo le PLUS efficace sur les vêtements noirs et je peux vous dire que j'ai pratiquement essayé toutes les marques! Il ne fait aucune trace blanche qui s'imprègne dans les vêtements et qui devienne impossible à faire partir. Je l'adore simplement pour cela! (Il est également efficace contre les odeurs, mais il n'y a pas beaucoup de senteur disponible. On aime ou pas le parfum offert).

August 26, 2014

Degree is often on sale, so you can always get a good deal on this deodorant. It is the most effective deodorant out there, keeping you fresh, smelling good and not leaving white marks all over your clothes. That's important, because the dress code at my work is all black.

August 17, 2014

This deodorant is really good and works, my only complaint is the fact that it smells like baby powder but i still use because it does not stain my black/dark clothing

August 08, 2014

This antiperspirant is one of my favourites. It's effective even in the hottest of days and is as clear as it says. I've had to throw out quite a few black tops and dresses from deodorant/antiperspirant marks, but have never had an issue with this product. I feel confident that my clothes are safe when I wear it.

August 07, 2014

Excellent antiperspirant. The scent is fresh and clean. I feel like it really delivers on working when you're extra stressed or hot. Doesn't dry my skin out. I like that I can generally find it on sale. Definitely my favourite of the regular strength line Degree offers.

June 13, 2012

Love this deodorant! I just wish my local Wal-Mart would keep it regularly stocked!

January 05, 2012

This is the only antiperspirant I can use and I'm glad I finally found it! I have always had issues with sweating more then average and would rely on medicated products. Degree does a great job and is reasonably priced!