Degree® Women UltraClear Black + White 72H Pure Rain Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Reviews

Degree® UltraClear Black + White 72H Pure Rain antiperspirant deodorant stick helps protect from
white marks and yellow stains. It offers 72H nonstop protection with a clean, floral scent.

Great

I am glad that I got to try the Degree women ultraclear black + white pure rain antiperspirant stick. It smells so good. I only need to apply it in the morning and it will last for the whole day.

Une merveille en bâton

J'ai reçu un antisudorifique de degree et ce gratuitement grâce a chickAdvisor.
    Je l'ai adoré! Il ne me laisse pas de trace blanche sous mon bras. Il ne me laisse pas une sensation collante en dessous de mon bras.
    Il sent très bon et la quantité est très bonne pour le prix qu'il se vend.

February 02, 2019

perfect for work or going out

I received this product free for my honest review.

As a Farmer, a mother of 2 and a blogger im always on the go. If im in the barn or feild, running my kids places or working.. this antiperspirant is great. I love the motion sence and that it dosnt leave white marks on my black.

With other antiperspirants I always worried about stress sweat when i was going into meets and with this i didnt have a worry.

0.5/5

February 02, 2019

Couldn’t use because it doesn’t twist up

I received my package yesterday and was unable to use it out to the fullest as the packaging was faulty. The deodorant would not twist up and I had to scrape some from the top and apply to see how it felt.
    It is a decent deodorant and does what it’s suppose to do but I really wish the packaging was better.
    It smells good so I think I might buy it.

Love it!

I honestly don't think I've tried a deodorant from Degree before, and I'm so glad I've had the opportunity to try it free via Chick Advisor's PRC. The scent is very light and clean - similar to a cucumber melon scent. I can't attest to the 48hr protection, but it definitely lasted a full day for me, and it goes on so smooth like butter.

The most impressive thing about this deodorant though, is that it actually doesn't leave stark white marks on my dark tops. I've had so many deodorants leave white marks while claiming to be invisible. Don't get me wrong, there is some white marking, but it can easily be rubbed off. Would 100% purchase again!

Colorado, United States

Purchased Dove antiperspirant last week and tested all week. Went on smooth and fragrance was uplifting. Did not sweat through my clothing like other antiperspirants allow me to do. Was very happy with this product and will be recommending to my family and friends.

Au sec

C’était la première fois que j’essayais un déodorant de la marque Degree et j’etais surprise du résultat. Je n’aime pas les déodorants à barre car j’ai peur d’avoir la tache blanche mais pas avec celui ci. L’effait dure bien 48h. Malgré que l’odeur est correct, je l’ai trouvé un peu trop fort, mais c’est un choix personnel. J’aime que l’odeur soi discret.
    En general, je suis très surprise du résultat, c’était mieux que qu’est et que j’avais imaginé

2.8/5

it's an average deodorant

This deodorant was okay. There was nothing special about it, I found it was at par with all the other ones that i've tried. The price is great but it's nothing special

My go-to antiperspirant!

I almost always buy degree antiperspirant, so I didn't think that I would be disappointed with this. And I wasn't! Works great, and lasts all day. No complaints here!

Loved the scent!

The Pure Rain scent was heavenly. The formula didn’t leave white marks all over my dark clothing like it promised! Only thing is that it lasted about only 8 hrs for odour protection so if it could last a little bit longer in the future that would be great.