Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Dove antiperspirant cucumber scent

I love dove body products, so choosing this antiperspirant was a no brainer for me. The packaging is easy to grip on to, the scent is light and fresh. The product goes on smooth without leaving any white residue. It also dries instantly. I smell the cucumber scent throughout the day and I feel like it does work well, keeping my sweet dry and me smelling fresh. I’ve also recommended this to friends and family before.

July 16, 2018

This is my go to for deodorant

Love Done deodorant. All the scents are amazing and this lasts all day. I buy this for my kids as well. Love the body positive image of Dove and I think its a great image for my kids.

July 16, 2018

My go to scent for summer!

I love all of the cucumber green tea products made by Dove! It honestly smells like pure freshness and I’ve had it as my signature summer scent for 5 years now.
    The deodorant actually lasts a long time too which is the best part. I hate when I have to reapply deodorant every hour:(

j'adore

J'adore ce produit il me garde fraîche toute la journée je le recommande a toute les femmes qui désire avoir une belle odeur enveloppante ! qui vous garderas fraiche la journée durant

LOVE this product

I've used so many deodorants over the years, including liquid brands that you spray on and clear gel brands that are supposed to keep your clothes stain-free, and I keep coming back to Dove anti-perspirant deodorant. This is one of the most economical and best smelling and long lasting deodorants. Not to mention it smells great as well!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product!

I love Dove underarm deodorants! They have such a great scent selection and they are super soft to apply. Would definitely recommend considering how great they are and the affordability!

3.2/5

Nice soft scent!

Dove deodorants are one of my favourite they have nice scents and seem to last long. I liked this scent of deodorant because it wasn’t too overwhelming and helped keep me dry throughout the day!

Love this!

Dove deoderants have the best scents! So fresh and clean exactly how a deoderant should make you feel! Works great and I never smell after hours of wearing this lol

July 16, 2018

I would buy this product again and I recommend it.

I tried this product because I use dove products all the time. I recommend it and will continue using it. It is really good product. Dove stìll does the best they can to make good products.

Great product

This product has a pleasant aroma and is effective and controlling odour and perspiration. I like the way the product applies and keeps me fresh all day long.