Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

Dove

Really great product to try and use daily. Makes your skin nice and soft and smelling great. Would really recommend you try this product if you havent already.

September 29, 2017

It is my favorite body wash.

I have dry skin and dove body wash keeps my skin soft and moisturized. It is the only body wash I now use. Comes in different scents and I have tried and loved all of them and the best news is the price is so affordable. I absolutely love this product.

LOVE IT!

this cream is a go to for me! when I see it on sale especially I stock up! it absorbs quickly, leaves my skin soft all day and has just a light scent which is awesome! I subscribe to monthly boxes so I'm able to try a lot of other creams and I still buy this one!

September 29, 2017

Mine and my boyfriend's all time fav!

This is the only body wash that i've tried that leaves a lasting sense of softness! feels good after the shower and has a light fresh smell! We purchase ours at costco in a large set to make sure we always have it ! Only body wash my boyfriend will use! highly recommended!

odeur réconfortante

j'aime prendre ma douche et sentir une odeur réconfortante et une texture de savon en crème.Je ressent que j'applique sur ma peau une parcelle de bonheur.Nettoyant et gratifiant le moment d'une douche avec ce savon crème Dove

Super hydratant

Le pouvoir hydratant est grand et efficace. Ma peau est réhydratée et l'effet dure longtemps. La sensation de tiraillements disparaît en laissant ma peau douce. De plus l'odeur est agréable et reste imprégnée sur ma peau durant des heures.

Dove Deep Moisture

Le produit n'est pas aussi hydratant que je l'aurais voulu. Le prix est moyen et l'efficacité aussi.
    Je n'ai pas eu l'impression d'un nettoyage en profondeur non plus.

Rich and Creamy Body Wash

I find these super rich and creamy. They produce just the right amount of lather. The only downside is that they are so creamy they are not good to use when it is a shave your legs day. They tend to gunk up the razor. Any other time they are rich, silky and smell amazing to use. I find them a touch on the expensive side.

Amazing body wash!

I've tried this product a couple of months ago and it is now one of my fav on the market. Great smell, great lather, moisturize your skin gently and leaves it fresh and clean. I have sensitive dry skin and this is a MUST! Check it out.

September 29, 2017

Once again, Dove has done it. Providing us with one of the deepest cleaning body washes on the market my skin was left feeling thoroughly clean as well as silky smooth. Not only this but it has a calm smell as to not overwhelm and give headaches like other high perfume products.