Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

May 31, 2019

I love Dove

I’ve been using this shampoo for about 3 months now. I like it. I need to use a clarifying shampoo every week or two still, but I do find this is good for every day use.

May 27, 2019

Dove products are Great

Any products by dove are awesome and the only dive soap I can use and I'm allergic. But the shampoo and conditioner are Great. I love it. Makes my hair feel healthy.

May 16, 2019

Daily hydration but done skip conditioner

As far as it goes for department store products Dove is always been a go-to, this one doesn't keep my hair as hydrated as I hoped but when following up with conditioner it gets me through the week

May 15, 2019

best shampoo ever!

this Dove Nutritive solutions daily moisture shampoo is truly amazing. it left my hair silky and frizz free after the first use! will be my new shampoo now, especially after now being cruelty free!

April 25, 2019

Inexpensive and great results!

This is a great pick if your looking for great results and plenty of options to suit what works for your hair. It's not too pricey. It's definitely on my shopping list every time I need to shop.

April 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dove shampoos and conditioners leave your hair super soft!

I love using any of the dove shampoos and conditioners I've tried a few and by far they make my hair super soft best I've found yet switched to Dove since I tried my mother in laws

April 12, 2019

love this

love this shampoo it works well and keeps my hair shiny and hydrated all day long.... its also easier to style when I'm using this shampoo which is an added plus

April 11, 2019

Shampoing

J’adore le shampoing dove je l’utilise depuis de nombreuse année il ma toujours de beau cheveux doux, soyeux et brillant le parfum du shampoing dure longtemps aussi

April 11, 2019

First time tried. Was a surprised.Have purchased again.

The first time tried I was surprised how well my scalp felt. My hair was do soft and manageable. As I get older hair as dried out. I have purchased this produce again.

April 10, 2019

Amazing !!!!

I don’t even have to use conditioner with this shampoo. The way it washes your hair while detangling, makes it’s smooth post shower and lovely and easy to brush. Not to mention how your hair looks after using.