Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 27, 2019

Dove products are Great

Any products by dove are awesome and the only dive soap I can use and I'm allergic. But the shampoo and conditioner are Great. I love it. Makes my hair feel healthy.

May 15, 2019

best shampoo ever!

this Dove Nutritive solutions daily moisture shampoo is truly amazing. it left my hair silky and frizz free after the first use! will be my new shampoo now, especially after now being cruelty free!

April 12, 2019

love this

love this shampoo it works well and keeps my hair shiny and hydrated all day long.... its also easier to style when I'm using this shampoo which is an added plus

April 11, 2019

Shampoing

J’adore le shampoing dove je l’utilise depuis de nombreuse année il ma toujours de beau cheveux doux, soyeux et brillant le parfum du shampoing dure longtemps aussi

March 20, 2019

Yes i would

It leaves my hair smooth..
    I fine it even helps with dry scalp.
    I would most defiantly use and buy it over and over again..

But i wish you would have more conditioners to match

2.3/5

March 19, 2019

Gave me Dandruff

I am a very clean person who had never suffered from dandruff before using this shampoo. Although this shampoo smelled great, it gave me dandruff after using it for a few weeks. It also did not leave my hair as soft and shiny as my previous shampoo brand. For these reasons I will not be repurchasing.

March 06, 2019

Soft and smooth hair

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft, looking shiny and smelling great. Gives my hair the moisture it requires to keep up with the day to day styling and damage it endures.

February 26, 2019

mmm fresh scent

This is quite the amazing drug store shampoo! Cleans thouroughly! Leaves scalp clean of residue and takes away product build up from over the week. I definitely will be trying the different scents.

February 23, 2019

Parfait pour mes cheveux

Ce shampooing est très bon, ayant un type de cheveux très fou, lire ici frisés, bouclés, frisottes et sec en même temps 😑 j'ai pas été gâté par la nature côté cheveux... Ce produit est hydratant, n'est pas allourdissant et sent très bon. Je le recommande, les prix sont raisonnables pour la qualité du produit

February 11, 2019

Smells so good!

I bought the shampoo to try something different. The smell is really nice, and it really loud others is your washing your hair. It also left it squeaky clean!