Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 25, 2019
    Nevada, United States

In love

I love the smell of this shampoo. I also use the conditioner as well and my hair has not been so soft before. Its very managable now and of course smells great.

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love this shampoo

I love this product so much!! My hair feels soft and manageable .There's no build up or itchy scalp with this shampoo I will recommend this product highly, and would purchase again ! It has a great smell which is long lasting and is noticed by other people with positive comments =)

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Good price. Good product

I have used a few variations of the dove shampoo and conditioner and I am always left with soft, shiny, healthy hair. It's a good budget product and I would use it again.

August 08, 2019
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Dove shampoo

I have colored blonde hair, I have to keep my hair looking nice as it can go dry very quickly, using the shampoo and condition afterwards, my color stayed vibrant and feeling soft to touch

August 07, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

A great 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner

This is a must have for any family out there the bonus is that it’s 2 in 1. When trying out this product on myself and my family all our hairs looked and felt super soft, it moisturised all our hairs and it made them looks super clean, it is also none greasy which is a bonus has some shampoo and conditioner products makes my daughters hair greasy looking , any family’s out there this is a must have product that all your family will love.

August 06, 2019

Dove Moisture Shampoo (coconut)

Loving this new coconut shampoo from Dove. It adds so much moisture to my hair and smells great! I pair it with the moisturizing conditioner as well. My hair is so soft after coming out of the shower, and after blow-drying. After styling, my hair still remains soft and smelling great. Will continue to purchase. Could be found in any drug store.

August 04, 2019

A MUST TRY

I love this product .My hair feels soft and manageable .There's no build up or itchy scalp with this shampoo I will recommend this product highly, and would purchase again !

August 02, 2019

Great shampoo

My hair is much more manageable with this product. It leaves my hair soft and easy to brush after shampooing my hair. My hair is long and tangles easy but does not when I use this product.

July 28, 2019

I really love this products i definitely will buy it

I really dove moistures it make my hair feel soft healthy! I will certainly tell my friend about dove shampoo its pretty awesome
    They is i real difference after ive wash mu hair witj dove !
    My hair are way more beautiful
    Thanks

July 27, 2019
    Texas, United States

totally recommend!

I love this product because the amount you get it worth the money. The fragrance smells amazing, and i think it definitely gives my hair the moisture that it needs!! Especially because my scalp is super dry