Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

March 30, 2014

Okay, I have been using dove bar soap for about 3 years now. I have noticed since I have been using it in the shower, that my body isn't as dried out. My skin used to feel itchy after my shower, now I don't itch any more. Recently, I have been using dove soap Shea butter. It has a nice sent to it. I only by the dove bar soap on sale for 2.99 at shoppers drug mart and find that it is worth ever penny and more. I would highly recommend it. A relative of mine is using the Dove body wash in all the different scents and she swears that they are worth every penny. It is sudsy and makes the skin feel silky. So, because she likes the body wash, I thought that I would try it too.

March 29, 2014

This is a good product. Soft and gentle on the skin.

March 28, 2014

Have used this all my life. Best beauty bar. I even wash my face with it in the shower. Never dries my skin, never gives me problems. Super gentle.

March 27, 2014

The soap is beautiful shape and nice feeling I like to use it everyday.

March 27, 2014

Dove has been a part of my life on a daily basis. I can not take a bath without it, it helps with my dry skin.

March 27, 2014

This is absolutely best soap for my skin. After years of testing different soaps, expensive, special order...this and that. This is only one that works for my sensitive skin.

March 27, 2014

I have sensitive skin and alot of soaps irritate me, this was a lovely moisturizing and smelled wonderful product, can't say enough good about it. No itching or dryness throughout the use of two whole bars !!!

March 27, 2014

A lot of woman in the 50s used to wash their face with dove. It isn't as drying as other bar soaps, therefore its great for using as a facewash in the shower for a really squeaky clean feeling. It's gentle enough to use near my lady bits, and the smell is rather pleasant.

March 26, 2014

Fabulous, leaves you skin feeling nice and moisturized unlike a lot of other soaps.

March 26, 2014

I love dove beauty bar soap! I have tried every type of bar soaps for the shower and this is my ultimate favorite. I find lots of other soaps make me feel filmy all over after. This soap also smells great. The most important pro is that they never irritate my skin, even my most sensitive parts.