Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 15, 2012

I received this product free to test as part of Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club. I love it...it's creamy texture and light scent is just what I was looking for. I have very sensitive skin which reacts to so many soap products I shutter at using a new one, however, my skin only became soft with the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar that was sent to me.

I am genuinely surprised with this bar that I am switching from my usual bar (ivory) to Dove and I will definitely be recommending this product to all my friends and co workers .

May 15, 2012

You couldn’t imagine my surprise when I read an email I received April 27th, from ChickAdvisor Congratulating me for being one of the lucky Chicks selected to Club. I drove my family nuts in anticipation for the day my free product arrived so I could test it right away. The day finally came, on May 1st, 2012. Now usually I am a liquid shower gel, Noxzema type of gal. I stored my usual products away to test the effectiveness of the Dove® Beauty Bar. After two weeks of using Dove Beauty Bar I must say I am AMAZED!!!! I don’t usually like soap because of the tight dryness you get after you use it but with Dove Beauty Bar I didn’t get that. The ¼ moisturizing cream they put in the bar made my legs a lot smoother from the winter dryness. I didn’t like the feel it left on my face however for over all body soap it lathers immensely and works great! The only thing I would change is the smell. At first it was WAY too smelly and not a pleasant smell either but now I believe I became accustomed to it. If the bar came in different pleasant smells like they have for their body wash then for the price I would definitely consider buying it. But definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive beauty bar DOVE is my 1st choice.

May 15, 2012

I recently recieved the Dove beauty bar in the mail to test and review. OMG, I am sooooo pleased with it! It makes my skin so silky smooth and soft!!! :) It doesn't leave residue on my skin and my skin looks so much healthier!! I would definately recommend DOVE beauty bars to everyone!!! Thank you so much for letting me try it! I am in love with it!!!

May 15, 2012

I received a sample of the Dove Original Beauty Cream bar from ChickAdvisor to test and review. Wow is all i can say. I was extremely surprised and happy with the results. I have sensitive skin and other bar soaps tended to leave my skin feeling tight and dry and itchy. Not with this Dove Beauty Cream Bar. After a few days it was very noticable the improvement in my skin. It felt soft and supple and smelled wonderful. I can only imagine with continued use that this Dove beauty cream bar will continue to improve my skins feel and appearance. I would say the price for what you are getting is also extremely reasonable considering how long this Dove Beauty cream bar will last. I higly recommend this soap to anyone who has not yet tried it. You will not be disappointed!

May 15, 2012

I recently received the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar from the Product Review Club. I was very happy to be choose... I start using it when it arrive ! I find that this soap foams a lot. It is "creamy", smells very good and leaves my skin soft and hydrated . If I compare Dove with the other soaps which I use, I find that it hydrates more the skin. It foams more also. Dove will become my new soap! I recommend it without hesitation!

May 15, 2012

I recently received the Dove Beauty bar to try and review from ChickAdvisor.

Like others have stated the inital smell of the bar when opening the package is a little strong. When using the bar I didn't notice the smell so much and it was a nice fresh clean smell without leaving an overpowering smell on my skin.

The bar arrived at a perfect time for me to try it. Just gotten back from Cuba and my skin was in need of some good moisture. I've used Dove's body washes before and loved them and to my surprise the beauty bar is also a great product. I usually only use bar soaps for hand washing but the beauty bar has changed my mind about using it on my body. It left my skin feeling mositurized and clean and no feeling of tightness.

I will probably still continue to use liquid body wash due to my preference for it but its always great knowing that the Dove Beauty Bar is there for back up with the same great results!

May 15, 2012

I received a free sample of Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar in the mail to test.The scent is very strong in the package..I knew right away before opening that this was Dove.It has a familiar scent which can be overpowering but once you use it in the shower it is an amazing moisturizing bar.It goes on smooth and leaves no residue and leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized.

May 15, 2012

I recently received the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar from the Product Review Club. Like other reviewers have stated - the smell is a little overwhelming when you first open the bar, however, my boyfriend loved the 'original' bar soap smell. I've only used liquid soap for the last number of years and was hesitant that the bar would dry out my skin. It definitely surprised me! My skin is so soft only having used it for a couple days. I absolutely love it and will definitely be buying it again. I would however, love to see it in different scents - but I would even buy this scent again just to have the results!

Thanks Product Review Club!!

May 15, 2012

I received a sample of Dove's Beauty Bar from ChickAdvisor to test and review. When opening the package with two bars, the scent can be overwhelming, but don't let the scent stop you from trying this bar. Living in a high altitude area of the country, my skin is dry all the time, especially after a shower or bath. I have used many different brands of bar soap and body wash and finally I have found one that I will stick with. The beauty bar is fantastic. It lathers well and you can feel the moisture in the lather. When rinsing my skin did not feel tight or itchy. I did not find the scent overpowering on my skin and no left behind film residue. I was hesitant in trying this on my face, but decided to give it a try. Very pleased with the results. My face felt soft and pre- moisurized. No after affects such as dryness or breakouts. Love Dove's beauty bar and will definitely continue using it.

May 15, 2012

I received a sample of the Dove Original Beauty Cream bar from ChickAdvisor to test and review and I have been using the product for about a week. If there's something Dove does well, it's creating soap that not only cleans but also moisturizes and the beauty bar is no exception. I have tried Dove's body washes and have been loving them but nothing beats the classic beauty bar.

The pack came with two individually boxed beauty bar and the first thing you'll notice after opening is the scent. If you're sensitive to strong scents, this soap might not be for you but I personally love the signature Dove smell. This soap lathers really well and it lives up to the claim of not stripping the skin's moisture. It rinses off well but it still leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like that there's still a hint of fragrance left on your skin even after drying. This would definitely be an ideal product to use during the winter months when the cold weather leaves you with dry skin.

What differentiates the beauty bar from other soap is that I can get away with using this it on my face. The formula is gentle enough to not leave my skin feeling irritated and itchy. My skin is very sensitive and if ever I change my facial cleanser, it rebels on me and it starts breaking out. With the beauty bar though, I have not had that happen. My face is left feeling smooth and hydrated after using it.
    The Dove beauty bar is something I'll always go back to over and over. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a moisturizing soap and I myself, will continue to repurchase this product.