Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 11, 2010

Been using the Dove original bars for many years and honestly have nothing bad to say about them. All my 3 children have met dove up close and always did the job real well.
    I remember my son being scared of having soap in his eyes but as soon as i would show him dove he would be very reassured that he knew it didnt burn his eyes.
    Always loved the smell and never left no soap residue.

A for Dove soap!

May 08, 2010

This soap provides a good moisture balance to the skin and doesn't have such a strong smell like other soaps.

April 28, 2010

This bar has a nice scent and doesn't make my skin feel super stripped like lots of other bar soaps so. That being said however; it still made my skin feel a *little* bit too tight and I had to lotion up after my shower and it canceled out the clean, light scent. Definitely worth the price! Long lasting bar too.

2.8/5

March 13, 2010

Thanks ChickAdvisor for the free sample of the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar. I've been using it in the shower and find it to be much better than other bars of soap. I'm still a fan of body wash, but for a bar of soap I think this one is pretty much the best on the market. It leaves your skin with more moisture than the vast majority of other bars. It has a nice light scent, therefore both men and women can use this item. I'd definitely buy this product again.

March 04, 2010

This soap is great! It lathers well, smells great and leaves my skin moisturized.

1.8/5

February 07, 2010

Even though it was free (wag bag) it isn't worth it for me
    Couldn't use this as the scent was too strong. I opened the package to smell it and then left it on a chair. The next day I put it by my door as the scent was driving me nuts. Unfortunately the chair held the scent for TWO DAYS.
    That being said, I am giving it to a friends mother who loves the scent of this product and uses this soap all the time. Perhapes her ability to smell has been compremized over the years and she needs a big scent to detect it. So for that person this product just might be a good one!
    As I wrote before, not worth it for me, but for someone elso maybe its great.

January 27, 2010

i love this product! after washing skin feels soft and nice! no itching or dryness! my husband likes to wash from head to toe and it works for him perfect!

December 09, 2009

great beauty bar! leaves my bofy and face so soft! love it

December 06, 2009

this is a great product, especially for those with sensitive skin

December 06, 2009

I have used just about every bodywash and soap available but I keep coming back to Dove. I have psoriasis and this is what my dermatolagist recommended that I use. I like the smell and I like the way the shape of the soap fits into my hand. This is definately a classic that has proven itself. Love it!!!