Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 09, 2012

Well got my beauty bar and was a bit sceptical at first as usually I use the liquid soap in the shower. To my surprise it made my skin fresh and clean. I would have never believed how good the soap was if I hadn't had the chance to review it. It lathered really well and didn't at all fee as though you were using soap. I will be buying this from now on and chucking the liquid shower soap out. Great product. Thanks for letting me try before I buy!:)

May 09, 2012

Loved the Dove original Moisturizing bar! It has a very gentle smell that stays with you and is very nice. I suffer from dry skin and constantly have to moisturize after taking a bath or shower. After using the Dove Bar however my skin felt as though it didn't really "need" any additional lotion etc. Other soaps always make my skin like it could crack after a shower but not Dove. I LOVED it and would highly recommend.

May 09, 2012

I though this was an excellent product because like the commercials said, it does not leave behind sticky residue and moisturized skin more than lotion does. it id great for shaving because it is smooth. It does not wear quickly and leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. No cons at all! I love the shape because it is rounded and concave. It lathers well and last a long time!

May 09, 2012

Thank you for allowing me to review this product. Dove Original is an excellent product. When I opened up the box to use my first bar I could smell a gentle clean fragrance. I thought that maybe it would be overpowering but, once I finished my shower I realized that the fragrance was still a gentle smell. My body felt clean and my skin was not dry. Most bar soap leave me feeling dry. I will be buying Dove Original for my family.

Updated On: May 09, 2012

I received this bar from Chick Advisor;s product review club.

May 09, 2012

Been using this forever, love it. Makes my skin soft and not dried out. Wouldn't buy anything else!

May 09, 2012

by far the best soap ever!!
    and happy to say we'll be sticking with DOVE from now on!! :) :)

May 09, 2012

The Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar really works! It moisturizes your skin without it feeling greasy. Soft, smooth skin is yours with the Dove Beauty Bar! Great job, Dove!

May 09, 2012

I received the Dove Original Beauty Bar for free to test as a part of ChickAdvisor's product review Club. Thanks for the opportunity to try it out!

I like how soft my skin feels after using this bar and I like that it lathers nicely. But I use more natural, unscented bar soaps most of the time so I found this one to smell a bit too much like perfume for my personal liking. My husband had no complaints though. But if it weren't for the strong fragrance, I'd probably really like it so I do, in fact, recommend it.

May 09, 2012

***I received the Dove Original Beauty Bar for free to test as a part of ChickAdvisors product review Club***

I LOVE IT!
    I received my bars of soap and I opened them up, and placed one in my shower, anticipating my shower that night. I proceeded to finish my day of children, housework, baking and more...and headed for solace. i grabbed the bar hoping it wasn't going to leave me irritated or itchy afterwards, as most bar soaps do.

It didn't! I left the shower, dabbed myself dry and couldn't believe how soft my arms felt, my legs were not dry and my skin smelled light and refreshing, not antiseptic or overpowered by flora's.

i will definitely buy it this week with groceries! Try it...you'll LOVE IT!

May 09, 2012

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Dove for the opportunity to try the Dove beauty cream bar.

There is such a feeling of freshness after using this creamy soap. It leaves your skin clean, soft and moisturized. The scent is revitalizing too!