Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

July 16, 2013

Dove leaves your skin so soft, I use dove all the time

July 15, 2013

Dove leaves your skin smooth and soft. I use the one for sensitive skin. I also try to buy it on sale.

July 13, 2013

I love using the Dove Beauty bar. It keeps me clean and fresh but is never drying. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, so this is a must have for me!

July 13, 2013

Greta product feels great on your skin and makes you smell fantastic

July 12, 2013

I use all the dove soaps., but by far, this is the best, original. We have sensitive skin, and this does not irritate at all, but feels you leaving not only clean, but super soft skin after washing. I recommend this to everyone!!

July 12, 2013

I love dove the Dove original Beauty Cream Bar it has a nice scent that is not overpowering and leaves my skin feeling very soft. I usually try to purchase everything I buy on sale and with a coupon. My entire family is able to use this product which is a bonus as both my daughter and I both have sensitive skin. I will certainly buy this product again!

July 12, 2013

The only soap I use! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth and doesn't dry it out. I buy it in bulk to make sure we always have it in the household.

July 11, 2013

An excellent soap. Never dries my skin and is the only soap I would ever use on my kids. Smells great and works!!!!

July 11, 2013

Dove has been a staple in my bathroom for many years. It never disappoints me, leaves my skin soft and clean without any tight feeling. Love the scented bars & the colours add a little extra to my bathroom decor too!

July 10, 2013

Love this stuff. Made my skin feel so soft!