Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 16, 2017

I absolutely looooove Dove soap! It smells amazing! It leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean! It doesn't make my skin feel dry at all, unlike other bars of soap. Love love love it!

May 16, 2017

This is mine and my families favourite soap. I've been using it for years. Makes your skin so soft and smell great. It doesn't leave a film on your skin like some other soaps do.

May 16, 2017

Great scent - fresh, soft and light. Its lathers nicely, and rinses clean with none of the film feeling on my skin. You also cant go wrong with the price!

May 16, 2017

Dove Beauty bar is the ONLY soap we buy for this household. It is soft on skin and doesn't at all leave it feeling dry. I purchase it at Costco as it has a slight savings there compared to any superstore.

May 16, 2017

I use Dove soap in our home. We have used it for many years and it is the only soap that we buy. Love the clean smell and how it makes my skin feel.

May 16, 2017

Liked the smell and feel..it lathered up nicely and didn't leave a film ..the scent was fresh . I would recommend this product to any family , especially for the value !

May 16, 2017

I have used this product before and currently have some more to use. It keeps my skin soft and smooth. I love how it does that. Since I am a senior citizen, it is very important for me to look good when I am out and about.

May 16, 2017

Dove by far has the best soap I have been faithfully using dove for years it's actually the only soap that will not leave your skin all dry and itchy. My son doctor recommend we use dove for him when other soaps where irritating his skin he is 6 now and we haven't had any problems.

May 16, 2017

I only buy Dove Beauty Bars my skin feels great. Its the only the soap that keeps my skin soft and moist. I have tried other brands but nothing keeps my skin the way I want it like Dove. Most products dry my skin and im itchy but not Dove love the product.

May 15, 2017

Dove has always been my choice of soup for 20 years. Its unique ergonomic shape and perfect white bar is a good addition to any bathroom decor. With 1/4 moisturizing cream, the Dove Beauty Bar is the only soap you need for body wash and face cleaning. Last but not least, cost of the Dove beauty bar remains very competitive.