Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

September 04, 2013

I just love the bar soap. Dove is so creamy on my skin that I never have to use skin cream. I have been using it for years. My sister has sensitive skin and cant use perfumed soap so I had her try dove. She loves it. I will always use Dove soap and I love the smell. I love trying new scents.
    Ellen

September 03, 2013

I love this product. It has a great cent and my skin feel soft and fresh after using it :)

September 03, 2013

I like the variety of scents for the soap and how it leaves my skin soft. I don't like how it seems to melt off the soap dish. It's not before long till the soap needs to be replace. I think it is because of the softness of the soap and chemical composition that it washes away so easily. The price is average, because it is expensive when not on sale. The quality like I mentioned is pretty good, I have no complaints about it. I would recommend this product.

September 03, 2013

I love this bar. Due to chemical sensitivity problems many beauty bars are off limits to me, but not Dove. The light scent and creamy foam leave my skin feeling and smelling soft and fresh. Some bars have too much of a lotion residue, but not Dove. For me, it is just right.

September 03, 2013

Dove is the only bar soap that I have used for the past 30 plus years. When my son was young he had very sensitive skin and Dove was the only soap he could use that did not cause his skin to break out in a rash. As I have aged I am still addicted to Dove.

September 02, 2013

I tried it, and altho the results were nice, honestly the only thing I found different about it was the fact that its a cute bar of soap. I said it! Its not a break through thing, it doesnt have a super attractive smell, and for the amount it costs? I think I can do better. Its not terrible, but its not the best.

September 02, 2013

Love the soap - it is very hydrating and leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth and soft.

August 31, 2013

I've used this soap all my life, it is by far the best soap ever made. Great for all skin types, leaves you feeling so soft and clean. Does not irritate sensitive skin and makes skin issues better.

August 30, 2013

This soap is my favorite drug store brand soap. I love how it helps calm my sensitive skin and I love the way it lathers.

August 29, 2013

Very good for dry skin, sensitive skin and for kids. Also good for those in the family with eczema.